Chapter 172: Missing Marinette and final warning from Deker

In Paris, France after the battle with Volpina, everyone transforms back and enjoys the rest of their evening. Things were going smoothly when a teleporter beam appeared, Deker appeared, and he walked around too.

Deker: Guess I'm back in this cursed world. Now to find Marinette and take her to the Volcano to complete my plan. *He walked down the street to get to Marinette's house. In Jordan's house, Anne gets the stuffed bell peppers with Spanish rice out of the oven. *

Anne: Mm. Looks just like I made it. *She closed the oven and placed the stuffed bell pepper on the table. *Dinner's ready.

Joshua: Ahh, finally

Joshua: Ahh, finally. How long do stuffed bell peppers take to cook? *Lela and Jordan sit down at the table. *

Anne: 15 minutes. It went by fast. *She served a stuffed bell pepper on Lela's plate first, then on Jordan's plate, then on Joshua's plate, and her plate. She holds a salad bowl and serves everyone some salad. She sits down and starts eating dinner. * So, next week school starts back up. Are you two excited?

Jordan: Yeah. *He eats the Spanish rice in the bell pepper. *

Lela: I guess so. *She eats a baby tomato off the salad. *

Joshua: Anne, have you enrolled them in school yet?

Anne: That's what I want to talk to you about. The Francoise DuPont College open house is this week. It was supposed to be on Monday, but they're pushing the date to Tuesday. *She adds ranch dressing to the salad and eats some, Joshua eats some stuffed bell peppers. *

Joshua: Hey buddy, you're going to be a junior. Pretty good, huh?

Jordan: Yeah. That extra leap into being a senior and out of high school. *He cut up his stuffed bell pepper and take a bite. *

Anne: Nervous, honey?

Jordan: No. Just a little overwhelmed that's all. *He eats some more stuffed bell pepper and Spanish rice. *

Anne: Ahh. I get it. Well, no need to be nervous. Just pull through and you'll be fine in the end.

Jordan: Let's hope so. *He reaches for his cup and drinks some water and eats some salad. *

In Jessica and Aeon's house, Olympia added Parmesan cheese to the spaghetti, then placed the bowl on the table.

Olympia: Guys, dinner's ready. *She wiped her hands with a cloth towel as Barbara sits down and Jessica, Aeon, Lukas, Zoey, and Trinity sit down at the table, their Pixies hovered above them. * Okay, here we go. *She served everyone a plate, then add a breadstick to each plate. * Okay, what's been going on lately?

 * Okay, what's been going on lately?