Chapter 51: Getting some help and Flora's allies' help

In Master Fu's house, there's a vase in the back of his house, Master Fu looked through a box and came upon a picture of Marianne, and he sighed.

Master Fu: We'll see each other again, Marianne. *The door knocked.* Come in. *The door opened, and Marinette walked in.* Marinette, what is it?

Marinette: We're dealing with the Trix, they're witches. The others are caught with a shadow monster, luckily, they didn't get me, my lucky charm told me to come here.

Master Fu: With witches this powerful, you're going to need all the help you can get. *He gets up and goes to the phonograph, presses the Dragon's eyes, a passcode lock appeared, and he put in the code, then the phonograph opened, and the phonograph appeared, he gets it out and revealed the miraculous.* Okay, Marinette, pick an ally you can trust right alongside you on this mission.

Marinette: Hmm

Marinette: Hmm. With a job like this, I'm going to need some help with this one. Those Witches are powerful. *She reaches out for one. She grabbed the Pig pearl anklet, Horse glasses, and the Mouse pendant, she reaches for the Turtle bracelet, which Master Fu gave her, the Monkey circlet, the Bee hair comb, and the Tiger panjas bracelet.*

Master Fu: That's a lot of allies, Marinette. Are you sure these are the ones you want for battle?

Marinette: Yes, Master Fu. I'll be right back. Come on, Tikki. *They leave his house.* Let's go. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug. She throws her yoyo out and swings away. At the Louvre area, the tentacle monster still got the others, they struggle to free themselves, and the Trix laugh evilly, Darcy turned her head and spots Ladybug.*

Darcy: It's Ladybug!

Icy: Stormy, go after her and bring her back here. We're not done yet. *Stormy goes after Ladybug.*

Blue Feather: She's going after Ladybug. We gotta stop them.

Dovelei: I got something that can help. *Her crystal glowed silver.* Light of the sun! *She shines a bright beam of light on the tentacles monster, it starts to roar and freed them, Darcy and Icy exclaimed and fly back away from the light.*