Chapter 16: Drunk

Have you ever mentally slapped yourself for making a decision, without thinking it through. 

Yah, that's my current situation. 

I mean I had to get up at 7 on a sunday morning, get ready to come here. Right after we came in we had to greet at least 70 unknown and fed up with their lives human beings. 

Right now Haze and I are at a meeting with our dad. At least 20 people are sitting at this table and we both are the only once that are least interested. 

"So, that's it for today everyone we'll meet you guys next time." 

Finally I can go home and sleep. Oh wait, Its 4 in the evening, I have to meet Crystal and we have to go to Katie's place. She invited us over for a small party. 

As I made my way to the door, my beloved father calls me out.

"Hazel! there's something  I need to talk about, Come back and have a seat." 

What now.

Frowning, I drag myself  back to the chair and slump into it. 

"I hope you both had a fantastic 1st day." 

"Trust me, It was anything but fantastic" How can you expect me to have a fantastic day when you practically forced me to get up on weekend morning.

Haze and I stare at him with blank faces, as he continues. 

"Next time you guys have to give a presentation, keeping in mind the future aspects of this company."

"Great, can we leave now." Haze questions.

"Yes you may." 

With that, the both of us run out the building. After getting into the car we take a breath of relief  and head back home.

~~~~~

"You ready?" I ask as I walk up to Crystal.

"Yeah just a minute." She grabs her phone, and we head towards my car.

I really wanted to sleep in the entire evening, but my best friend here, threatened me on my life. And me like any sane person, who holds their life dear, had to accept it. 

I ring the bell to Katie's house and moments later it opens, revealing Katie, dressed in a strappy red dress that ends her mid thighs. 

Were we suppose to dress up formal? Because Crystal and I are both wearing jeans and sneakers with casual tops. 

"Hey guys, glad you could make it." Thank god Katie's not the judgmental bitch kind. She invites her in with a warm smile. The house is a beautiful mansion, inspired with modern architecture. We walk through an archway that is installed right after the main door. The living room is really spacious, decorated with all sorts of trendy artifacts. A glittery chandelier hangs from the grand ceiling over the soft purple sofa set. 

Everyone greets us as we settle on the couch beside Alexandria. Luckily, Crys and I are not the only ones dresses in jeans and casual tops. 

The time passes by as we all talk and laugh about the current hot topics at school.

Around 7 leaves to get some drinks and returns with a bottle of Vodka. 

"Time to have real drinks Amigos.." She hollers.

"Oh no no no... I've had enough alcohol the cherry sour... "