Chapter 20: Treat A lady

Months Later

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"Oh save me.... can't take it 

I don't belong in this club.

One dance... No Chance 

Cause I'm feeling Awkward ..Oh..

I was waiting in the line for an hour... Just to get in now,

I wanna get out 'cause... Oh.. I jaded, Can't fake it..

I don't belong in this club, no" 

Wow... sometimes it feels so good after singing a song on the top of your lungs. Right now, I'm on my way to Ace's and the song, I Don't belong in this Club by Why Don't We is blasting through the speakers of my car. 

Someone seems happy today...

Coz its the winter break, why wouldn't I be. 

For the past months, I've been a little busy, managing school and office work. So Ace and I haven't been spending a lot of time together. Like the real quality time, only a couple of make out sessions here and there. Rest of the time either I'm at work or he is with his dad helping him out.

To be honest, I haven't  mastered the business skills, but I'm kinda good at it now. Also I've started to like it. Think Ace was right, life does take some unexpected turns. Not that I'm not angry at my dad for ruining what I had planed. 

Anyway, our winter break starts today, giving us plenty of time to be together. 

I pull in to his drive way and climb out of the car. The garage is open. Hmmm what is he up to. I walk up to the him and see that he is leaning over the hood of his BMW. 

I quietly wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. Times like this, I really thank god for my height. I am shorter than him but just a little bit.

"HI there..." I whisper into his ear.

"Hi..." he replies quickly pecking my lips.

"What ya doing?" 

"Oh you know, my Mustang just banged my BMW, so I was just cleaning up its mess." I laugh at his comment. 

"Zach is surely a bad influence on you.." Shaking my head, I start walking around.

"Maybe" He chuckles.

In the corner of the garage, there is this huge thing covered in white sheets. A thin layer of dust covers it, that means it hasn't been used for ages. When I pull of the sheet, the dust flies over to my face, making my cough frantically.

"Careful there buttercup. That's an antique." I hear his voice say.

Holy fuck..

"You call this an antique." Its BMW s1000rr, with orange rims and a modified body. But its all covered in scratches and dents. Who the hell dared to spoil such a beauty. "What happened to her."