Bonus Chapter 1: Our First Date

Ace's P.O.V

I let out a sigh of satisfaction as I set the little shiny devil in its place. She's about to come back from work, so all I have to do is wait. The dinner's ready and- fuck... I'm still in my sweat pants. 

Its been almost a year since that day. I'm almost healed, but the wounds still hurt sometimes. Walking back to our room, I take a quick shower and get dressed into my tux. As I'm putting on my watch, I hear her car pull into the drive way. 

Until I'm all healed up, Hazel, Haze and Dad are looking after both our businesses. Lately she's been working a lot and I can tell she's really stressed out. So, I decided to do a little something today. 

"Ace...?" She calls from the door as usual, but I don't answer this time. Instead, I flick the small lights I hung in the hall way. I hear a soft surprised gasp as her footsteps come closer. 

"What are you up to today O'Conner." She laughs. "You know you'll have to turn the lights on for me to see you." She says gesturing to the living room lights. "Ace..?" I flick the lights on and her hands instantly clasp around her mouth as she takes in the arrangement in front of her. 

I had the regular furniture replaced by a table for two, with a rose petal path leading to it. She walks up to me, instantly wrapping me in her arms and softly kissing my lips. 

"This is beautiful... Just like-

"Our first date." I finish for her, earning an excited nod. 

"But why'd you do that. Doctors asked you to rest right." She caresses my cheek with her thumb. I grab it and kiss her palm, before placing it on my chest and holding it there.

"You were so tiered and stressed out from work lately. I just wanted to do something special." I answer, smiling down at her.

"Did I tell you how breath taking you look today." She chuckles, placing another soft kiss.

"I know right." She throws her head back and laughs. "I Love you, Buttercup." 

"I love you too Ace." She places her hand at the back of my neck and pulls my lips to hers. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as our lips move in sync, slowly yet passionately. 

As much as I'd like to continue this, I have other things planned. I pull back and rest my head against her. Her eyes are closed, but her lips are tugged into a serene smile.

"I'll get the table ready, you go take a shower." Nodding, she gives me one last peck and leaves for our room.

A while later, she comes back dressed in a sexy dress, that shows off her long legs and a bit of her cleavage. I'm afraid I might dislocate my jaw today. She places a finger under my chin and pushes it close. "You'll catch a bug darling." She smirks. Its hard to look away, but I some how manage. 

I pull her a chair from the table and she thanks me. "Okay, so I didn't have time to cook, so I just ordered your favorite from your favorite restaurant." I confess.

Her dark red painted lips tug into a smile as pure amusement dances in her eyes. We spend the rest of the dinner laughing and remembering about our first date. And a bunch of other happy memories. 

"I can't believe its been this long." I huff.

"Tell me about it." She says, finishing her glass of wine. "5 years Ace. We've been through so much." She shakes her head. I hum in response. 

"Can I have this dance?" I take her hand and pull her to her feet. Giggling, she wraps her hands around my neck as I ask Alexa to play us a song. 

Pulling her closer, I rest my cheek against hers while her chin settles on my shoulder. I sway both of us to the sweet melody. 

"I am so lucky to have you in my life Hazel. If anything, the past events have only made me realize how important you are to me. I can't imagine a day without looking at your face or going through it without hearing your voice. Honestly, It scared me to death, when I almost lost you." Her arms pull me closer, and place a soft kiss on my neck. 

"I know baby." she whispers. The tip of her nose brushes against my cheek and I lean into her.

"I can't bare the thought of losing you and I don't have any intentions of letting you walk away from me again." I pull back and spin her around, but before she can turn back, I drop on one knee and pull the small blue velvet box from my pocket. 

Her eyes instantly tear up as her hands cover her mouth. "Hazel Aubrey Mikaelson, You are the love of my life and I wish to spend the little eternity, I like to call life with you. Will you do me the honors of marrying me?" I ask with a huge smile, though my insides are churning with nervousness. 

"Yes." she breaths and nods her head frantically. And in that moment, I am the happiest man alive. Sliding the glittery piece of rock on her finger I kiss her hand. The moment I'm back on my feet, her lips claim mine. I kiss her back, as the tears mix into our lips.

"I love you. I love you so much." She sobs. 

"I love you too." With one last peck, I lift her bridal style in my arms. She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck. Half way to our room, she puts a hand on my cheek, pulling my lips into a kiss. I carry her to the bed and without breaking the kiss, sit her down. 

Her hands instantly travel to unbutton my jacket and then the shirt. I smirk into the kiss as she traces my abs with her fingertips. 

A burst of electricity courses through my body as her lips travel down from my jaw to my neck, slowly trailing igniting kissing onto my chest. 

I bite my lip to hold back a moan, but can't help the sigh that escapes through my lips when she bites down my ear lobe. Her fingers tug onto my hair, this time earning a soft moan. I feel her smile grow against the my neck. 

Okay that's enough of control for the day. My turn.

I grab her by the waist and lift her, only to drop her in the middle of the bed. The room fills with her loud giggles, before they get muffled into my lips.

*****

Welcome back lovely people. As promised, Here's the bonus chapter on 1k reads. Thank you so much for making my wish come true. 

I actually wanted this chapter to be the epilogue, but then I changed my mind. Lol. I've done that a lot of time while writing this book. Anyways, One last bonus chapter to go. I'll try and upload it as soon as possible.

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Love ya'll.