Chapter 29: Christmas Eve Party

☮ Ace's P.O.V ☮

She really had to ruin it right now. I had planed so many things for us for the Christmas but she blew it all. 

She must have had her reasons.

Nothing justifies her lying about her feelings. I know she is hurting, more than me. But still she has to put on the show for some reason. Why?

Maybe you should ask her.

Or maybe I should get drunk and pass out in my room.

Not a bad idea either.

Wait, maybe I can ask her. 

Smirking, I get off my bed and run downstairs.

"Hey dad?" 

"In the kitchen." I walk into the kitchen and see him sitting with a coffee mug in his hand. 

"Merry Christmas eve Mom and Dad." I hug them both and kiss my mom on the cheek.

"I see you worked on your tan in Miami." Mom teases.

"Yeah.." I smile at her. 

"So, are we meeting her today?" Dad asks.

"Maybe." I frown and turn to the coffee machine. 

"Is everything okay, darling?" Mom asks while grabbing my shoulder. 

"No Mom, its not." And then I tell her everything. From her father's deal to our fight in Miami. "I love her Mom, I love her so much. And I know she does too, but for some reason she's holding back." I sigh.

"Is there anything we can do?" Dad pipes in.

"About that..." I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Can I throw a Christmas eve part at today?" I look between both of them, while they look at each other.

"Fine, but I want my house neat and clean the next morning?" Mom glares at me playfully. 

"Seriously? You guys have no problem?"

"No.. why would we? I'm taking your mom for a little trip anyway. We'll be back tomorrow morning." Dad smiles and walks up to mom, kissing her temple lightly.

"You guys are the best." I hug them again and run back upstairs to tell everyone.

~~~~

"Zach, I think the liquor is enough." I chuckle as he brings a couple more bottles of vodka. 

"Oh, these are for me. Yours are in the kitchen." He smiles innocently, making us all laugh. 

The boys agreed to help me with the decoration and other stuff, while Crystal wanted to spend some 'girl time' with Hazel. She wanted to talk to her. Probably, knocking some sense into her. 

"Okay guys, we're all set. Now you can go and get ready." I tell and everyone leaves. Sighing, I drag my lonely ass to my room and get ready. About an hour or so later, the door bell rings and a pool of people enters the house. 

I sure didn't invite these many people. My boys come a while later and we decide to play beer pong. 

"Haze, you with me." I call as Dan takes Zach's side. What is taking her so long. Maybe I should call Crystal and ask.

"Take the shot Ace.." Dan shouts over the music. As I'm about to throw the ball, I see her walking towards us. Obviously I miss the shot, cause I was too busy checking her out. 

She looks so perfect, hot and sexy in that black dress. It stops mid thighs, showing off her perfect tanned legs. Her perfectly straightened hair fall to her waist, with a side braid style.