Chapter 6: Gorilla Gang

"Hazel you coming?" Aiden shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah... just give me a minute." I say grabbing my phone.

Actually, this afternoon we all decided to hang out at the Mitch. Its a bowling alley with an ice skating ring and other arcade games.

I quickly run downstairs and see him tapping his foot impatiently with his arms crossed over his chest.

"God, you took forever. Zach called me like a thousand times in last 5 minutes."

"Whatever... now lets go." We both head to my car and drive off. 

"Haze and Ace will meet us at the Alley, they had some important work to do." I nod and pull up in front of the ice cream parlor. I see Ace's and Zach's car parked in front.

"Finally, I thought I'll pass my old age in this booth." Zach teases as we make our way to the gang.

"I see you've already ordered." I say as I take seat next to Crystal.

"Yeah, can't wait for an eternity you see." Dan chuckles.

Rolling my eyes I take a spoon full of Ice cream from Crystal's Blue Berry Sunday. Apparently her favorite. 

After eating some more ice cream and making jokes about a drunk Dan we head to the Alley.

As I get in I see Ace and Haze standing by the counter. "We got the shoes and other stuff." Haze informs. 

Everyone puts on their shoes and proceeds to the lanes. 

"Okay losers, listen up." Dan calls us all, waving his hands into the air.

"Here's a thing, we play against each other, in teams, and the team that loses, pays for ice skating and dinner." He announces.

Haze, Aiden, Ace and Zach get all excited and look at me and Crystal. 

"Oh don't worry, we'll beat all your asses." I say, confidence lacing every word.

"We'll see to that..." Haze chuckles, earning a death glare from Crystal.

"Easy there ladies, The kings of this bowling alley are still alive. We haven't lost a match in forever." 

"Well, Well Zachie, that forever comes to an end today." Crystal coos.

"Fine, then what are we waiting for? Lets kick it." Aiden hollers. All of us stand back as he, goes first. He is in Zach and Dan's team. Aiden manages to strike down a few and then Zach strikes the remaining down. 

Next is Crystal's turn. She walks up to the ball row and picks up a ball. Setting her target, she let go off the ball and bang, Its a strike. 

"Yes..." I give her a high five as the boys' jaw hit the floor. Except for Haze and Ace of course, Haze just rolls his eyes and Ace stands there with a blank face.

Turn after turn, we all strike down a great deal of bowling pins. We all laugh and tease each other as the ball falls into the gutter or hits only a couple of pins. Right now, Team Haze and Ace is tying up with Crystal and I. Its my turn and to win I need a strike. 

"Scared princess?" Ace whispers as he stands next to me.

"You wish..." I smirk "...and for the last time, don't call me princess." I whine, earning a series of chuckles from him. Did I ever mention how sexy he looks today. And the way his messy black hair are cascading his eyes, just adds up to his charm. His baby blue eyes shine as he smiles down at me. Not wanting to get lost in his magical orbs and lose the game, I look away and concentrate on striking down all the pins.