Chapter 18: Prince Mikaelson

❣ Crystal's P.O.V ❣

Its been half an hour since Hazel left and I'm dying of boredom. 

I should have left with her. But no, I had to keep talking to the hot brunette with hazel eyes, who goes at our school, whose name is Leo James, who also happens to have a girlfriend. 

What a waste of time.

"Getting bored, are we?" a voice.... his voice whispers into my ear. Tingles erupted on my skin as his hot breath touches it. 

God, why my body reacts like that every time he is around.

"Oh look... who decided to make an appearance... Prince Mikaelson himself." I comment, sarcasm lacing every word. Chuckling he sits next to me.

"Ohh... did the princess miss me." Rolling my eyes I averted my gaze else where. He's soo annoying that I can't even look at him. 

"Wanna have a drink?" Haze asks gesturing to the bar. 

"Oh no no no... I'm not drinking... Especially when you are around." 

"Why..? You think you won't be able to resist me after a drink...?" I swear to god I will slap that arrogant/ sexy smirk off his face. 

"yeah... What ever helps you sleep at night." I shoot back.

"oh C'mon Crystal... 1 drink won't hurt..." He whines, but I shake my head. 

I don't wanna get drunk and do some serious embarrassing shit in front of him. God knows for how long will he torture me with that.

Haze was about to say something, but he was cut off by a girl who landed straight in his lap.

"Hey.. babe... what ya doing." 

Babe??? Seriously...

And the playboy of a D' bag, instead of pushing her away, wraps his arms around her waist. 

Looking at their proximity, something inside me shifts... I mean like... I don't know... I just don't feel irritated as usual. I feel angry... 

The girl sitting on his lap is beautiful, but she has wasted it all by putting on tons of makeup. She's wearing a short short skirt and a V neck blouse that shows off her... you know... a lot for my liking.

Her strawberry blond hair are tightly tied in a high pony tail, her freshly manicured nails are rested on Haze's chest and she bats her fake eyelashes at him, every 2 seconds.

I look away shaking my head in disgust. I rather scroll my Instagram, than listen to them.

"Hazie... Who is she." From the corner of my eye I see her pointing towards me.

Ignoring, continue to scroll, but I can feel her eyes on me. She asks something to Haze again and this time I can't stop myself from snapping back.

"Excuse me... If you wanna know something about me, speak to me directly." 

"Ooooo... feisty" She giggled. And she thinks that makes her look cute. Well sorry to say, you look like bitch.