Chapter 32: I Miss You Buttercup

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

I'm so sick of pretending. I literally wanna kiss him senselessly. I wanna touch his hair, his cheeks... him. I wanna hug him so tight. All in all, I want him. No scratch that. I need him. All of him.

Its the alcohol taking Hazel, not you.

I don't care if its the alcohol or me. I can just see the boy I love in front of me. Damn he looks so sexy.

"Done checking me out." He smirks down at me. When did he get so close. 

"Umm.. yeah.. I mean no.. I - I" Just shut up. you're just making a fool of yourself. He laughs. Like a real laugh. A smile marries my lips at the sound of it. 

"Need help?" He asks, gesturing towards my dress.

"Umm, no its fine... I'm gonna head home anyway." I shrug.

"No stay... please. This is the best birthday I've ever had. Don't ruin it now." He takes a step closer. "You can wear some of my cloths." He nods to the shelves with his clothes.

"Fine." I sigh in defeat and turn around for him to undo my zipper. His cold fingers make me shiver as he pushes my hair onto my shoulder. 

"They cold?" He looks at me through the mirror.

"Little bit." His fingers slide down on my skin with the zipper, filling me with a weird warmth. His arms travel around my waist and pull me against his body, placing soft yet igniting kisses on my bare shoulder. My eyes instantly flutter close.

"I miss you buttercup." He whispers to my neck. I just smile at that, coz my brain and my mouth just wouldn't coordinate. He places a kiss on my sweet spot, behind the ear and a soft moan escapes my lips. 

I have to stop this... or... or... Fuck it. 

I turn in his arms and smash my lips on his. His lips turn into a smirk as he kisses me back. His hands travel to my thighs, so I jump and wrap my legs around him. Without breaking the kiss he takes us to the bed and lays me down. Resting his weight on his elbows, he kisses me passionately. Devouring every inch. 

His kisses travel down from my neck to my shoulder and then to my collar bone. I bite my lip and clutch the sheets, in order to hold back a moan. I start to unbutton his shirt, as his lips find their way back to mine. I throw it away and run a hand from his toned stomach to his toned chest. He sighs into my lips as my hands feel cold against his warm skin. 

I love him so much. I love the way he makes me feel. The way my body moves under his spell. The way he drives me crazy.

I tug onto his hair and he moans against my lips. 

"I want you... No I fucking need you." He whispers breathlessly, resting his head against mine. 

"Then have me." I say and he looks at me with surprised filled eyes. 

"You sure?" 

"You know, there are million other things that I'd like to say right now, But yes I'm sure." I smile at him. 

"I love you... just know that." He pecks my lips.

"I know... I know..." I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him on the neck, slowly moving down to his chest. Printing my lipstick marks. And the next thing I know, all our cloths are on the floor. 

~~~~~
"Oh you're up." I smile at him as he walks into the kitchen wearing nothing but sweat pants. 

"Morning princess." He yawns and rests his head on my shoulder from behind me. His hands lazily curl around my waist as pulling me closer me closer.