Chapter 47: Miss Mikaelson

Hazel's P.O.V

Do you know the feeling of being happy after a long time of being sad and just not being yourself. When you don't smile for the sake of it, but because you feel happy inside. 

Yeah, I feel like it today. I don't know why, but its like this good aura is surrounding me since the morning. Right now, I'm in my room getting ready for the party. 

I'm wearing a plain black dress with long sleeves, deep v neck that shows of my chevage and a slit that exposes my long legs. The diamond neckless and earrings are the cherry on the top. I gifted them to myself on my 22nd birthday.

After putting on some makeup and styling my hair, I stand in front of the mirror. Dusting the front of the dress, I take a look at myself and sigh in content. I look beautiful, and sexy. 

My self admiration is cut short by a knock on the door. "Come in." I say.

"Hey... Someone here's to meet you." Haze smiles cheekily at me. 

"Who?" 

"Me of course." Aiden enters the room with a huge grin and a beautiful girl by his arm.

"Oh my god, you made it." I wrap my arms around him and he returns the gesture. "I missed you A." I sigh into his shoulder. 

"Me too sissy." 

"And who is this beautiful lady?" I ask pulling back. She is actually beautiful. Probably same age as Aiden. She has long blonde hair that are styled into a bun, perfectly syncing with the red dress she is wearing. 

"Oh, Hi. I'm Natalie Price. Nice to meet you." She extends her hand but I pull her into a hug instead. 

"No need of being so formal Natalie. You are family now." I whisper into her ear. "I am Hazel, Aiden's-"

"Elder sister. He talks about you guys all the time." She smiles at me, and I look at my baby brother. 

"You guys head for the venue, Crystal and I will join you in a moment." Haze informs and we all leave for the hotel. 

Paparazzi and reporters stay lined up in the front of the entrance. The moment I step out of my Limo, camera flashes blind me. I wave at them and head inside, completely ignoring their ridiculous questions. 

The decorations are up to the mark and the music is just the one I wanted. 

"Miss Mikaelson." A familiar voice calls my name and I can't help the smiles that graces my features. The moment I turn around, his shining blue eyes, widen in awe. They run all over me, staying a little longer on my cleavage but at last settle on my face. 

"You look ravishing." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it, making me blush a little. 

"You clean well yourself." I smirk. He is wearing a black tux, matching my dress. I hate to admit, but he looks sexy as ever. I can literally stare at him all day.

"Ace?" Aiden's voice chimes.

"Hey little buddy, I didn't know you were coming too." He smiles and they pull each other in one of those bro hugs.

"Good to see you." 

"Yeah.. And who is this?" He asks looking at Natalie.

"This is Natalie, my girlfriend." The moment the word is out of his mouth, her head snaps in his direction. Happiness and shock written all over it. Ace looks at me with a smile and I return it. 

"Babe, why didn't you wait for me?" And here comes Satan's bell girl. She is wearing an ultra tight fit dress which is super sparkly, may I add. What did she think this is? A fashion parade?