Chapter 23: Picture

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"Ace... stop...." I shout as he splashes water over me.

"You wanted a water fight." He laughs. 

Stupid me...

Through the splashes of water I catch a glimpse of Zach and Dan sneaking behind him. They pull him by his hands and push him in the water.

"A queen always walks with her chariots." I smirk while he stands drenched. His hair stuck to his forehead as small water droplets fall from them.

Does he have to look that hot and sexy, every single day. 

We've been playing and swimming in the water for past an hour now. I have those wrinkles on my toes and fingers, but I'm to stubborn to get out. 

"I'm out or I'll catch cold." Crystal walks out of the water. The boys follow her too but Ace and I just stand there. 

"You are no queen..." 

"Yes I am." 

"No."

"And why is that so?" I narrow my eyes at him and he pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Cause you are my.... my buttercup." I'm pretty sure he was about to say something else. 

"I should also go, you know... gotta get ready for the party." I giggle and try to push him away.

"Party can wait." He says leaning in. I meet him half way, a smirk forming on his lips. 

His grip tightens around me, leaving no space between us. After some time he breaks the kiss and rests head against mine. 

"Is it important to go to the party?" He bites his lower lip with his eyes closed. 

"Yes it is." I push him away make my way out of the water and tie my sarong around my waist. 

"Why?" I throw him a pointed look. "I mean, we can always go a bit late, also you look..." He trails off while looking at me with a smirk. 

Sometimes I wanna smack that smirk out of his face. 

Ignoring the comment I walk inside the house, but the moment I close the door behind me, he crashes his lips on mine. My hand circle his neck as he pins me to the door. His lips move passionately against mine and his hands rest on my lower back. His lips move to my neck, placing hungry kisses. I sigh in pleasure before pulling his lips back on mine. 

I push off the door and start moving forward. He takes a couple of steps back before his legs hit the bed. Without pulling away he sits on the edge. I feel him smirk, as I straddle him. As my fingers lightly tugs onto his hair, a moan escapes his lips, making me smirk this time.

Its good to know that I have the same effect on him as he has on me. 

His hand travel from my waist to my thighs, making fireworks go off in my entire body.

"You should do that more often." He says after we pull away.

"Do what?" I breath

"Take control.." I chuckle while walking towards my bag. 

"Go get ready Ace, I have to take a shower."

"Can I join?" He asks while standing up.

"Maybe, someday..." I shrug. He laughs, shaking his head. "Now go get dressed." I shoo him off and hop into the shower. 

After finishing my makeup, I throw on the strappy black dress and heels, with my hair hanging down in soft curls. The dress shows off a bit of my cleavage and ends right on my mid thighs. I wear a small neckless and my perfume and walk out of the bathroom.