Chapter 22: Baywatch Lifeguard

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"Honey, the cabs here." My mom hollers from down the stairs.

"2 minutes mom." I shout back. "Aiden you ready?" I ask, barging in his room.

"I can't find my charger."

"Its right there" I point to his desk.

Yeah, Aiden's coming with us too, 'cause all his friends are going on trips with their families and he has nothing better to do. Others will meet us at the airport, in no less than 20 minutes.

Aiden and I rush towards the door and see Haze leaning against the car. "You guys took forever."

"Have fun munchkins" Mom says as I give her a hug. 

"Bbye mom.." The three of us say in sync and file into the car.

~~~~~

After the 6 and a half hour long flight we reach Miami airport, already exhausted. Or at least I am. We all file into the Taxies which are waiting for us outside and head to the beach house. 

To say the place is beautiful, would be the biggest understatement. The house, was huge and stood facing the blue sea. The waves hit the shore, making the most melodious sound I've ever heard. Small rocky cliffs guarded the sandy shore from either side. A small circle of rocks sat in the middle of the sand. It must be the fire place. 

We walk into the house and it's much more beautiful from the inside. There is a pit sofa in the middle of the living room with a huge L.C.D screen in front. Beside the T.V are the sliding glass doors which open to the backyard, with a small patio, with a white metal table and some chairs around it. The open kitchen is right behind the pit sofa, with an attached bar. 

The place is really cool. I wish I had a home like this. So calm and beautiful. 

"Okay guys, We rest for an hour and then we meet at the beach..." Zach announces.

"Cool, I get the room with the balcony." I say and run to the stairs laughing. 

"I get the one beside it." Crystal shouts and runs behind me. 

The boys sigh and get our luggage. There are plenty of rooms, so there's no need of sharing, which is so cool. The bed is so comfortable and the silk sheets are even more tempting. I think I'll just take a nap... 

'Bang' My door opens. No nap I guess then.

"Did you pack the rocks from the garden in your bag. This shit is heavy." Ace complains as he drops it on the floor and plops on the bed. I just roll my eyes at my drama queen. He really pulls it off really well. Like the attitude, the whining and other shit. 

Just kidding. 

"Hi.." I smile at him.

"Hey.." He faces me propping on his elbow and resting his head on his hand, mirroring my expression. "Someone's happy.." He points out.

"Why wouldn't I, I'm in freaking Miami. This the first time I ever saw a beach and you know what the best part is... I got the room with the balcony." I chime like a child who just got his favorite super hero action figure. 

He chuckles and pulls me closer by my waist. "You're so cute.." he taps his finger on my nose and places a kiss on my forehead. I giggle and snuggle out of his grip and walk to the balcony. 

"This is so beautiful." I say as he wraps his hands around me and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You are beautiful." I chuckle lightly, and look at his hand when I feel something on his wrist.