Chapter 35: Little Hazie

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"That bitch is dead. And so is my dumbass brother." Crystal growls and heads for the door angrily, but I grab her arm.

"No you will not do anything. Let it be the way it is." I sniff lightly.

"Oh sure, and watch you cry your ass off for next 5 hours." She snaps.

After my argument with Ace, I called Crystal to come over. I bawled my eyes out while telling her what happened. "Its fine." I smile faintly.

"but what about you?" he asks pulling me in a hug. 

"I'll be fine too. It'll take time, but I'll be fine." My voice cracks at the end and fresh tears start to fall down my cheeks. 

"Why don't you tell him?"

"Its too late now Crys, Prom's just round the corner. You know, it hurts to hear that from him, when I love him more than anything, Its hard so hard." I cry. 

"Sssshhh... It'll be okay Hazel, everything's gonna be okay." She rubs my back. "C'mon lets get dinner. Fuck both of them, I'm right here for you." She pulls back.

Ace didn't text me, let alone call me. 

He's probably making out with her.

No he is not, now shut up heart. 

Oh no Darling. Your heart no longer possesses the power of making decisions. He's done enough damage. I'm the brain. And trust me, if you wanna get out of this, just do as I say.

Yeah whatever.

"Hazel? Where are you?" Haze's voice echoes through the house. 

"Kitchen." I yell back. He comes running and hugs me.

"What's wrong brother?" I ask in confusion. 

"I don't know... I-I just had this weird feeling, like something's wrong with you. Like old times." He sighs.

"I'm just fine." I lie.

"You know I know that you are lying." He pulls away and wipes my tear stained cheeks.

"Woah, is that a twin thing or something?" Crystal asks handing him and me a sandwich.

"Yeah, when we were younger we could always sense each others sorrow, grief, sadness or happiness." He smiles at her.

"That's so sick." She chuckles and takes a bite of her sandwich. 

"Hey bitches." Dan shots from the front door. 

"Oh did I forgot to tell, I brought company." Haze laughs.

"Hey Assholes." I say as we walk to the living room. 

"What's wrong with me little Hazie?" Zach asks and pulls me in a hug. 

"Oh group hug." Dan shouts and tackles us. "Why are you two standing there for, come here." Dan says and Haze and join us. This is my family. This is what I'll be missing the most. 

"I love you guys." I squeak. 

"We love you too little Mikaelson." Zach says.

"Okay, lets watch some kick ass movies and stuff our face with popcorn and chips." Haze says. Crystal and I bring blankets for all of us and the boys get the snacks ready.

"You know, the detention wasn't really disaster." Zach smirks as we both grab some more Dorito packets.

"How so?" I ask, smiling at him.