Chapter 13: My Type

"Wait, even if you win the race, I'm not going on a date with you." Crystal announces once we are out in the parking lot.

"No one asked you to go on a date with me dumbo. I'm just winning this race to shut that asses mouth." Haze fires back.

That's actually right. Its not important for us to go on a date if we win. Its just about the money and the cars. But I don't mind going on a date with Ace. On the contrary, I'll be excited. 

Ace and I decide to get the cars and meet the gang at the track. 

"Yo, weirdo, What ya thinking?" Ace's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look back at him.

"What if we lose." His playful expression changes to a soft and caring one as his eyes find mine.

"I won't let you spend even a second with that dickhead, buttercup. I promise, I'll win this for you." I slightly nod, but there is still a part of me which is concerned. God knows what will that Diego guy do to me on a date, when he's literally eye raping in front of everyone. I mentally shudder at the thought of that.

He pulls into my drive way and climbs out of the car with me. "I'll meet you at the track, drive carefully." With that he climbs back in and vanishes into the night.

~~~~~

I climb out of my white Lambo and see Haze's eyes go wide. He really thought I'll let dad sell his favorite car. Aiden climbs out too and greets everyone. When I told him where I was going, He just couldn't go back to sleep. So he tagged along.

 I see Diego and his friends at a distance, gawking at my baby. I don't blame them. Her charm is just so damn captivating, You can't just walk past her without drooling over the carbon fiber body design.

"I thought dad sold it." I walks towards me with pure happiness dancing in his eyes as he takes in the new look.

"I got it customized last year." Its actually a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster. The matt black leather interior is now replaced with a combination of red and black and the 770 CV V 12 engine roars like an angry Alpha with a turbo charger. All in all she's a beast.

Suddenly, Haze pulls me into a hug. "Thank you Hazie. I thought she was gone." He pulls back and I smile at him. 

"hey Hazel... Where's Ace at?" Zach inquires.

"He said, he'll mee-" I'm cut off by the sound of a roaring engine. I turn around to see a matt black Lambo and my lips instantly curl into a huge smile. 

The car comes to a stop and Ace steps out. I don't know if its the car or him, but my heart goes wild. Does he have to look that hot and sexy while getting out of a damn car. 

Well, its not just any car to begin with. Its the Lamborghini Aventador Coupé. The jewel in the crown is the car's V12 engine and every inch of its body screams with aggression. I won't be surprised if he told me this car could fly.

You remember when Ace asked me what was my type? Well, now I know that he is exactly my type. The only exception is, he's not as cute as Bradley Simpson. Ace is much more of a hot and sexy guy. I'm not saying he's not cute at all. He looks cute when he's sleeping or when he bites his lower lip. 

My admiration is cut short by the Spanish Asshole. "looks like we're all set." 

"Yeah... all set to kick your ass." Crystal comments and this time its Dan, Zack and Aiden who do the wolf whistle. Shaking my head I walk up Ace.

"You ready?"

"Always, buttercup." He winks and gets into the car. If I die today, I'd like the cops to arrest this blue eyed boy. And the cause of death will be, the devilish charm of Ace O'Conner.