Chapter 19: Good

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

Why does my chest feels so heavy and what are my legs tangled with? My head feels like, someone's banging on it. I try to move and I can't do that either. As I slowly open my eyes panic starts to rise in me. 

A very peaceful, yet shirtless Ace is sleeping with his head on my chest. My fingers are tangled in his hair while my other hand is lazily lying on his bare back. His arms are securely wrapped around me and his legs are intertwined with mine. 

Okay, as much as I'd like to stay and enjoy this, I'd also like to know what the hell happened last night? I know I was drunk at Katie's and then I called Ace, but it reached his voice mail. Everything after that is kinda blur. I try to move my legs but they are stuck. I can feel the fabric of my jeans, so that's a good sign. Nothing got over the line. 

But the fact I'm wearing his shirt still confuses me. And then it hits me, Ace did come to the party, I remember him carrying me on his shoulder, he was laughing at something I said which I don't remember. Hope it wasn't anything stupid. I did dance my ass off after coming to his room, and then he asked me to sleep but-....

No... I.. no no no no.... what the hell was I thinking. 

I kissed him. God, what must he be thinking about me. 

I tried shifting again but this time Ace woke up slightly. Groaning, he lifts his head from my chest and snuggles into my neck. A giggle escapes my lips as his nose brushes my skin. 

"Ace?" I whisper, and he moans lazily. "I think its time to get up."

"5 more minutes please." He breathes into my neck.

"No, we'll be late for school."

"We can skip school today." He says as he plants a soft kiss on my skin.

The offer's tempting but I need to go or Mr. Collins will sue me, considering how behind I am in his subject. 

"C'mon get up, you need to take me home... I really need shower." I demand, snuggling out of his grip.

"You can shower with me, I wouldn't mind..." Did seriously say that.

"Jerk." I mumble. At last I am out of his grip. I climb out of the bed and walk into his closet to grab a hoodie. Pulling the over sized piece of clothing over my head, I walk back to see him sitting on the edge, yawning.

"Do you have something for my head, it hurts like a bitch." 

"Top drawer." He chuckles and points to the night stand. Was he chuckling at the comment or was it for something else.

"I'll be downstairs, now get your sleepy butt into the shower."

"Yes mam." He then drags himself to the bathroom and I make my way downstairs.

~~~~

"Why did you wake me up so early, there's like an hour, before the school starts." He whines as I walk back into the room after the shower. He is lying in my bed with his muscular arms crossed behind his head. 

"I didn't know what time it was, I just woke you up." I smile innocently at him. He was complaining about that the entire way home and even though its 7:30, he still thinks I woke him early. I stand next to the bed where he is. "Stop whining like a kid, C'mon I'll make you some coffee." But before I can lave he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I stumble and fall onto his lap. 

"How's your head?" He asks pinning a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Better, the tabs and the shower helped."