Chapter 31: Hot and Sexy Boyfriend

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"Yay... presents." Presents are my favorite part of Christmas. Not because I get beautiful gifts and all but, because our family (except for my father) sit in the living room next to the Christmas tree, and talk. We talk for hours and play games and sometimes we sing carols. 

"Hazel... these are for you honey." My mom hands me my presents. 

"Woah... these many." I grin brightly. I give my mom and my brothers their presents and we all unwrap them excitedly. "Mom this is so beautiful." I squeal as I open the small box to see a beautiful neckless. 

"Wow... You bought these." Haze ask looking over to his and Aiden's wrist watches.

"Yup... You like it." 

"I love it." They both hug me. "Mom?" We look at her and for some reason she is in tears.

"Mom what is it?" I ask.

"This is so beautiful." She whimpers.

"Oh mom... We just wanted to give you something that'd keep us close to you even after we go away." Haze and smile at her, while embracing her in a tight hug. 

Its actually a pendent that opens. It consists a picture of four of us from last Christmas. 

"Okay time for cocoa... Open the rest later." Mom chuckles and walks to get cocoa  from the kitchen.

~~~~

The other presents are from Ace, Crystal Dan and Zack. I sent Crystal's, Zach and Dan's present but for Ace I'm gonna give a combine gift for Christmas and his birthday on his birthday.

I'm sitting in the window seat in my room with the rest of the presents. Crystal has given me journal with a set of ear rings. The first page of the journal says 'Write when you feel lonely and don't wanna talk to someone.' 

Dan has sent me a cute muffler with matching woolen cap. Which I'm currently wearing. They are so warm. Zach bought me a titan watch, saying 'be on time for your meetings with this.' 

I chuckle and open the last one, probably from Ace. As soon as the covers are off, a big grin plasters on my face. Its a picture of him and I from Miami that Dan took. I was on my toes kissing Ace, while the bright sun shines over our head. 

I'm always gonna keep it with me. As I'm walking towards my side table to place the picture there, a note falls down. I pick it up and read.

'My dearest Buttercup,

I hope you like the present. I didn't know what to get you, because I know you already have everything. So, I just wanted give you something that'd stay with you forever, in the name of a memory of you and I. Of us. 

Your Hot and sexy boyfriend, Ace

Ps: I love you, and I'm guessing you already know that 'cause I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut until Christmas.'

"No you could not." I mumble to myself, laughing.

He must have got it packed before everything happened. I pin the note on my pin board over my desk. Wrapping everything up, I slide into my covers. Its almost 3 in the morning. Sleep takes over me and My eyelids fall as I reply the events of the day inside my head.

~*~

Its his birthday today... and for some reason... I'm so excited. Its not like he's boyfriend anymore. Given I love him endlessly. 

So the plan is, we all are gonna throw a surprise party for him, and for the time being, pretend that we forgot it's his birthday.

' "What's up weirdo..." He says with a bright smile.