Page 1 : Happy Birthday

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
Hello friends, There has been a error in the order of the story. I tried to fix it multiple times, but doesn't seem to work. Please read following the number of page at the title. I truly appreciate your patience and support. Thank you <3
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

I am (your name: y/n). Today, 19 January 2021. I am turning 18. The chocolate cake is right in front of me. My family and some of my friends are here.

My parents prepared a Harry Potter themed party for me. Well, what can I say? I am nearly obsessed over those books. They naturally wanted this birthday to be special to me.

"Y/n blow the candle" My friends said eagerly.

I leaned in and made my wish.

" I wish I live in marauders era with the Marauders." I blow the candle.

Yes, that was childish. But, I do want to live there. I have always loved reading about the Marauders. As in books and fanfictions too.

As I sunk the knife into my birthday cake, I felt my eyelids become heavy.
...
...
...
...

"Oh my, are you even alive?" I heard a male voice.

My eyes were blurry. But I could see a silhouette of a man. I blinked my eyes several times trying to focus them. The man walked towards me.

"Are you okay? Did someone attack you?" he asked.

My entire body felt heavy. I couldn't even move my lips to answer him. But my vision got clearer. I got a clear picture of the man.

He had shiny,long dark hair. His face was just.... angelic. Never seen such an handsome man before. He stared at me with his dreamy grey eyes.

The man broke eye contact and grabbed my left arm. It seemed as if he was looking for something in my hand.

"Oh, Thank Goodness. You are not one of them" he sighed.

That's when I came to my senses. I might have passed out on my birthday party and now a stranger is touching my hand. I jumped up and pulled away from him.

"Stay away! Who are you?" I almost shouted.

" Calm down, miss lady. I am not one of those people. I am from the order." He said with a smirk on his face.

Why does this man looks familiar to me?

" What?" I asked unable to understand him.

" I am not a death eater. I am Sirius Black." The man said as he showed me his wrist.

"SIRIUS BLACK????????"