Page 32

"It is nothing , James. You and Sirius didn't come home after the mission. I was worried about you. That is probably why the boggart was the Veil and Sirius fell into it."

"The veil?" Remus raised an eyebrow.

"That is how he died in the original story. It is Veil of afterlife" I said, Lily gasped.

"Do you think that you be be telling us what actually the books and story was about?" Remus asked me.

"Yes. I think it would be better if you guys knew." I said.

We all sat down in the sofa. James sat next to me holding my hand. He radiates warms and comfort. He is the mother hen of this family.

"It is actually a series of books with 7 books. It is called Harry Potter"

"Potter?" Lily looked confused.

"It is about you and James' Son" I smiled at Lily.

Her cheeks were red while James started vibrating next to me. Look at how excited he is.

"But, it is kind of tragic. He is known as the Boy Who Lived."

I told them the entire story, starting from 4, Privet Drive to the last line, 'All was well'. I did let out a few information intentiolly, as about partners. Remus and Tonks, Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, Sirius being Harry's Godfather. I didn't wanted to be a spoiler. Hence, i was as vague as possible. Four bewildered pair of eyes were looking at me. 

"Story time is over children" I spoke up. 

"That was a fucking good story, y/n! I am so jealous you get to read it!" Remus said.

"Yeah, Did you remember that we all died in it? I mean, Lily and I were killed even before the story begin." James looked at Remus.

"My son will have to go through all of that?" Lily looked sad.

"But he overcome every trouble he faced, Lily" I tried tp reassure her.

"And he named his son after Snivellus! " Sirius jumped up, his folding his hand over his chest.

"I know right? When I read it,I was like... He named his first son after Sirius and James, Yeah Reasonable. His daughter was named after Lily and his friend, Ok, lovely . and then he goes, ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER, what the actual fuck?" I talked out one of the unpopular opinion of mine.