Page 52

Someone is in there. Who is that? Before I could call out for the boys to alert them, that person walked out of the room.

" Happy Birthday Remus" he said.

The boys now pulled away from their group hug. Remus looked really happy, so did the others. I turned to look at Lily. And she also was as clueless as mine, looking at everyone, waiting for someone to explain.

" I am so happy that you are here Lucas." Remus overjoyed.

" All thanks to your friends here. They sent me the owl last month. Inviting me over for your birthday."

As Sirius and James started to talk with Lucas, Remus looked at Lily and I.

" Lucas, meet Lily and Y/n, my friends. And girls, meet Lucas. My pen pal. "

" Wait- Lucas? " Lily pulled Remus and they whispered something in each others ears, determined to not let us hear them. Hence, I shook my hand with Lucas.

" Hi, Lucas. I am y/n l/n. It's nice meeting you." He shook it firmly.
" Lucas Calder, Remus wrote about you on his last owl. Happy to see you"

By this time, Lily and Remus as decided to join us and Lily introduced herself to Lucas.

I am confused. This guy's never appeared in canon. Who is he?

"So, this is your surprise?" I asked James.

" Well, of course. You see y/n. Moony, talks about him a LOT. I have a feeling that he might like him" James winked.

" Remus likes him? Are you serious?" I felt my curiosity level raise.

" No, I am Sirius" I rolled my eyes at him while James laughed at Sirius' lame joke.

" For one second I let my guard down and you had to make that joke?"

"Undeniably, My love" he threw his hand over my shoulder.

"uh-uh. But your joke is lame. You know that?" I added, " My love"

" How could you do this to me y/n? You are so mean. Soooooo Meaaaaannnn" the dramatic Sirius Black is awaken. " I should have guessed it when you said you are Slytherin."

"I feel like third wheeling. Can you two lovebirds go flirt somewhere else?" James crossed his arms.

Love birds? We are flirting? I didn't realize it until he said. Oh shit! I shouldn't be doing this.

" No Prongs, we just friends, who keep each other company"Sirius said.

" Yeah, friends." I sighed. " Be right back, gotta wish Remus"

 " Be right back, gotta wish Remus"

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Later we went back to bed, around 1 am. I was so overjoyed, so were others. The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual. Put on a really nice and casual t-shirt and a blue jeans. I ran down the stairs.

" Good Morning! How is the birthday Boy doing?" I talked loudly.

" Still asleep. But y/n, you have got to stop hanging out with James and Sirius. You are becoming like them" Lily looked up from the prophet.

" I was already extraordinarily amusing even before I knew them"

"Of course you are" James talked from behind me. " Where's Moony?"

" Asleep"

" Y/n are you thinking what I am thinking?" James gave me a knowing mischievous smile.

"Yeah, let's go wake him" I grinned.

We rushed to Remus' bedroom as Lily facepalmed. We sneaked into the room quietly, careful not to wake him up. Remus was sleeping peacefully. Oh no, Remus. You can't have peace with friends like us. We sat either side of the bed and shouted in unison.

" WAKE UP BIRTHDAY BOY!"

Remus groaned sleepily. I shook his shoulder.  " Remy, wake up!"

" Ugh, leave me alone!"

"No"

" Five more minutes" he said without even opening his eyes, " it's my birthday"

" Yeah, you must be blessed to see our face on your birthday" James tapped his shoulder.

"Ugh, I hate you so much!"

" Aww"

The sleepy man rubbed his eyes as he sat up leaving his pillow behind. Remus' bed hair was messy, almost as James'. I pulled him into a hug which, James joined afterwards.

" Happy Birthday Remy"

" You already wished me last night"

Sirius kicked opened the door. " Rise and shine- a GrOUp hUG? Without me?" He shrieked. And jumped onto the bed; squeezed all three of us.

" Padfoot! Get of me. I don't want to suffocate on my birthday"

" Only thing you are going to suffocate today is from love" he squeezed us even more.