Page 72

Lily's POV

It was 9.30 am. y/n is probably ready by now. I went to her bedroom, planning to do her hair. As I opened the door, I froze at the sight. Y/n was laying on the floor in front of her closet. Her eyes fixed onto the ceiling. "Y/n what are you doing? I thought you would be ready?"

"Lily save me!!!! I don't know what to wear!!!!!" She dramatically waved her hands...pfft talk about soulmates.

After about thirty long minutes we had her dressed up. She chose a dark purple top, her favourite colour and a casual ripped jeans. Then we decided on her hair, which she was planning on a pony tail. "Your curly hair looks so beautiful like that" I said, lifting her confidence up. Y/n has a very good self confidence but her anxiety and over thinking are somehow good competitors too. 

We went down the stairs the boys were waiting in the living room. They seemed to be having a very deep conversation. 

...
...
...

Lily's POV

"I bet they are having so much fun at the amusement park." Remus said.

"Yeah, they both are the kind of people who loves adventure." I responded.

As we were talking, I glanced at James and Lucas who were deep into a conversation about dark magics. At first when Remus told me about Lucas learned dark arts, it bothered me. But he is not like most wizards, he is a good person at heart. And he never hesitated to talk about his experiences about Dark Arts. James was listening to him closely, whilst  petting Mr.Purrfect. His slender fingers looked graceful as he went through the ginger fur of the kitten. He looks so cute. 
Being so gentle with Mr.Purrfect. Always have a thing for gingers. Don't you, Potter? I giggled.

"I think they would be back soon, it is already evening. " Remus said examining the wall clock, not noticing my giggle.

Before I could respond to that the door opened. Rushed in Y/n and Sirius, laughing and jumping. They both were holding a trophy and a huge jar of - is that peanut butter? Remus and I exchanged a what-the-fuck-kind-of-date-is-this look.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Y/n POV

As we went down the stairs, Sirius looked up at me. A soft smile formed in his face. He had his long black hair into a man bun. Damn! He looked more handsome than ever.

[Sirius' hairstyle👆 but imagine it in black hair]

"You look pretty, My love" he said, throwing a subtle wink at me.

"Just like yourself" I complimented him back.

"Let me get my bike key"

"Wait, don't you remember what I said? I said I will pick you up." I walked away from a confused looking man.

He waited at the door, wondering how I am going to pick him up. To his awe I pulled up in front of him on his motorbike. His jaws almost fell onto the floor.

"You can ride a bike?" He asked excitement overflowing around him.

" Yeah, hop on." I said. "Hold onto my shoulders if you want."

"Why would I miss the opportunity?" I saw his smirk on the side mirror as he put his hands on my shoulders with a soft but firm grip.

"Also I don't know how to fly it, so we going by the road" I said.

"It is already an honor you are riding my bike, who cares if we go by road or air?"

"Of course. Here put on the helmets. Pretty sure you wouldn't like to die on our first date"

After 15 minutes we entered the muggle town. We parked out bike by a tree and decided to walk to the town.

The weather was bright. Light blue sky above us, a few white clouds that mimed cotton-candy scattered here and there, highlighting the scenery. We walked down the pavement. I noticed Sirius' shoulder tense.

"Is everything okay?" I stopped.

"I hope they think I am cool" he pointed at the other side of the road.

"Who?" I turned around, nobody was there, except for a dog.

"Are you talking about the dog?"

"Yeah"

"I think it is a Beagle. Let's go pet it" I crossed the mostly vacant road, followed by Sirius.

"Hey there little guy. How you got here?" I rubbed the friendly dogs head as he wagged his tail.

"I thought you were a cat person, y/n?" Sirius asked crouched beside us.

"Not really. I love all the animals generally. Wouldn't choose cat or dog." I said, giving the cutie belly rubs.

"Oreo! Oreo!" a girl ran towards us calling out loudly.

The dog looked up and wagged her tail much furiously. She ran towards the girl.

"Where have you been? I looked all over the town for you. Bad Girl, Oreo!" she said  in a fake angry tone. " No. You are not. You always mammi's good girl"  the girls hugged her dog and put on the leash.

"Thank you so much for finding her. She doesn't usually like crowded places." The girl smiled at us.

" You are welcome. She is very cute." I returned the smile.

" Haha. I am Zoe" she held out her hand.

" Y/n, nice to meet you, Zoe" I shook it.

" I am Sirius" so did he.

" Are you here for the fair?" she asked.

" Fair?"

" Yeah, It's family day actually. They have got many events today. Even dog competition. She ran off right before our turn in the queue" she said.

" Oh." I felt excitement grow in me.

" I think I should go. See you at the fair!" she smiled again before walking away with Oreo.

" Sirius, there is a dog fair!" I exclaimed.

" Yeah, we should totally go see" he grinned.

" See? No. We are participating" I said.

" You are a genius y/n. Why didn't we think of it earlier?" He smirked.

" Wait, we going to need a collar." I looked around.

" I have got an idea" he said pulling out his wand.