Page 92

We celebrated Lily's pregnancy for weeks. Everyday was like a festival at home. We made special food everyday. Marlene, Dorcas, Mary , Alice, Frank visited us yesterday. Yes to celebrate of course. I was surprised how they could be happy about this while there is literally a war going on outside. It made me look on the bright side too.

"The baby is going to be a boy, isn't it?" Lily asked all of the sudden.

"Wha-" I turned to look at her letting out a little gasp.

" The baby is going to be a boy. We know it" James said from behind us making the other men turn to us as well.

" We wouldn't know for sure"

" You told us the entire story. Of course it's a boy. And Lily and I talked about this. We want to name him Harry" He said leaning his forehead on his wife's shoulder.

" You don't have to" I chocked back on my tears. They have no idea how much this means to me.

" We want to." Lily reassured me.

"And when he grows up, we will tell him that his auntie Y/n picked his name" James said.

" Auntie?" I gasped.

" Yes, Auntie. That's how one call their father's sister. " the man added.

It was enough to make me break into tears. It was more than enough. They are going to name him Harry. He said I am his sister. I am going to be an aunt. Harry Potter's aunt at that matter. I was so happy.  I jumped to hug him. He tapped on my shoulders as I cried silently.

"Thank you" I stood back up again and wiped my tears. " This means a lot to me. You guys did not know me last year. But that you would -"

"Y/n, it doesn't matter how long we have known. It is about how much you mean to us. And I can assure you, you are important to everyone in this room. We are family " Lily told me.

I turned to look at the most familiar pair of eyes. Grey eyes. They are already looking at me. Sirius smiled sweetly. Despite everything, this moment is flawless. Whatever happens this cannot be changed. James noticed Sirius and I looking at each other.

"Since she is my sister, I will hunt you down and kill you if you ever hurt her. Remember that Padfoot?" James put on a threatening voice.

"Yeah, pretty sure she will hunt him down and kill him herself if he did" Remus chuckled.

" Yes , I wouldn't trouble you James. I am capable of killing him myself" I grinned devilishly.

" Yeah, yeah let's pretend that your bogart isn't me dying" Sirius tugged my hand; I landed onto his lap, blushing heavily.

" See, she won't kill me. She my baby Koala" He kissed my forehead, making my face glow bright crimson.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

"I can't wait to see you with a baby bump" I giggled.

"Pretty sure it would take a few more months for it to show" Lily flicked her wand making the soup pour itself into a pot and it floated away to the dining table.

"Yeah. Will you still go to work after that?" I asked. "Pregnant women can work. But, fighting Death eaters and all, when you have a baby in you. Wouldn't that be risky?"

"Yeah, James was also worried about that. But I am alright. I can manage the work. May be if it gets too hard to fight, I will think about taking a break later on" she shrugged. I admired her bravery. She literally has a baby in her belly but she is ready to fight off bad guys. She is a badass.

" Oh, and y/n, tonight is going to be so fun. James said he wanted to plan the Halloween costumes today. You should see how much of a big fuss the boys make about it. Even Remus gets so excited" she said.

"Really? That's great. " I hid the sudden sorrow in me.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

"Soooooo, give them, costume ideas for the Halloween!" James announced, holding an imaginary mic in his hands; we all cheered.  Sirius and Remus looked the most excited.

" We could fix a a theme and all plan a costume to it" Remus suggested.

"Great idea. But it can't be same as last year. What was your costumes last year? " Lucas asked.

Everyone started to tell about their last Halloween and their costumes their experience. But I stayed quiet in the corner. Lily noticed that.

" Y/n, what were you last year? " She asked.

" I-um... " I hesitated. " I was... Errr" how am I supposed to tell them?

" Come on koala, we won't judge you" Sirius encouraged.

" I was him" I pointed at Remus.

" Me? " I heard several audible gasps following Remus'.

" Yeah, my girlfriend, I mean- ex-girlfriend  and I- we um... We did wolfstar " I stuttered awkwardly.

" Your girlfriend was me? " Sirius exclaimed.

" Yeah?"

" This is so embarrassing. Why would you go as me? Oh my god! " Remus asked.

" I am sorry 😐."

"No, it's alright. It's just embarrassing. Isn't it Padfoot?"

" Leave me alone. I am still trying to process the trauma of her ex-girlfriend cosplaying as me. " He said, dramatically.

" Look in the bright side pads, she always been Sirius Black's partner, even when cosplaying"

" Yeah, you are right"

" This is so awkward. I did not know I will really meet you guys. " I covered my face.

" Yeah it is. But, I have got an idea. May be we should be our partners for the Halloween" Lily grinned. " I can be James, Y/n can be Sirius, Remus can be Lucas and vise versa" she added after seeing our explanations.

" So you are saying I should just drink 200 cups of coffee and stay in cozy jumpers and eat chocolate all day? I am in" Lucas laughed.

" HEY!"

" I am in too!" I announced, " On my way to steal someone's leather jacket"

" No you can't! It's my leather jacket!"

" Yes I can"

While we were arguing, playfully. James pulled Lily to him, placing a soft kiss on her temples, " My wife is so brilliant"