Page 24

The next day Lily and I went to a muggle town to do some shopping. Lily lent me some of her clothes. That's what I have been wearing this whole time. We actually didn't get to go anywhere because of the war. But, Lily decided that shopping in muggle town is better and safer.

The muggle town looked so different than I imagined. Of course this is the 70s. It almost felt like I am walking through some old movie. I looked around, ugly looking....um... I mean unique shaped cars were passing by.

"Y/n, why do you look so excited? This is not even a wizard town. Oh, never mind. I forgot you are actually from future." Lily chuckled.

"What are these, Lily?" I gasped. " Are they phone booths?"

I have never really seen a phone booth. I mean who uses them in 2021? And this phone booth looked so beautiful.

"Oh my goodness! Stop with the detours. Y/n you are just like James and Sirius when they visited the muggle town for first time!" she sighed.

__________________________Time Skip__________________________________

"Lily, My Flower ! I missed you so much! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!" James jumped to hug Lily.

" We were gone for like 3 hours?" I stepped away from the couple.

"Yeah, But I missed her"

"Thank Goodness you didn't take any longer. He kept explaining how much he misses Lily. " Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Awww, you two are the cutest couple I have seen" I playfully punched Lily's shoulder.

"Yeah. That is why we call them LAMES" Sirius and Remus said in unison before bursting out laughing.

"Lames? Oh my! Boys don't be mean" I said trying to contain my laughter. But failed miserably. All three of us were laughing.

"Y/N you too?" James asked with a pouty face.

We sat in the living room. I was explaining them how muggle towns and cities looked in future. Even Lily was very amused. Everything was just fine but suddenly an owl flew in. All of their expressions changed the second the owl flew in. The smile faded away, replacing stern face.

"We have to go. Yes, everyone. Y/n are you okay staying alone? " Sirius looked at me.

"Ye...Yes of course. You guys go on." I said with a reassuring smile.

" We will be back by the dawn. So don't worry." Sirius taped my shoulder before going.

"Bye" I waved my hands as I watched them disapparate.