Page 44

We spent the evening talking about random stuff. Where did Sirius and Remus go? My mind started to overthink. I couldn't help it. Everytime something happens, my overthinking skill goes off the roof.

" Missed me?" Sirius walked in with a smirk ,followed by Remus.

"Where did you two go? WIthout me?" James stoop up.

"Shopping" Sirius sat beside me.

"For what?" James asked.

"For fuck's sake. Stop interrogating us. I am starving" Remus said from behind him.

"You didn't eat yet? Its almost 5pm" James exclaimed. "Come on"

It's surprising how fast he forgot about them leaving him at home. The 'mother' in him is too strong. I was smiling to myself. We all sat on the kitchen counter, snacking on crisps and fresh fruits. We talked, laughed, teased each other. We had a lot of fun. After a while I stood up and walked up to my bedroom.

As I entered my bedroom, I froze at the sight. My entire bed was covered with loads of stuffed animals of various colors, sizes, and shapes. For a second I thought i was back at home. It felt like home. I turned back, running towards the kitchen. Everyone was still there. I stopped right in front of Sirius.

"Did you....Did you do it?" I looked up into his stormy grey eyes.

"Do you like it?" He jumped down from the kitchen counter and stood in front of me, looking back into my (eye color) eyes.

I did not know what to say. Only this afternoon, a few hours ago I told him that I had stuffed animals, he bought dozens of them for me. No matter why he did that, It made me happy and so emotional. He cared. That's all that matters. I am such a sucker for sentimental and emotional stuff. I stepped closer to him and buried my face into his chest, throwing my hands over his shoulders.

"Thank you, Sirius" I whispered.

He wrapped his hands around me. I breathed his scent while he tightened the hug. I knew everyone was there. Right around us, looking at us. So what? For me, right now, Sirius and I are everything. I was in his arms, and he was in mine.

"Now you won't feel homesick" he said as he rested his chin on my head.

" Thank You" I said again.

We never let go of each other for a very long time. We stayed put in the warm embrace of us. When he pulled away, other had left. We were alone in the kitchen.