Page 50

" You didn't. Oh my!" James looked at me with pity.

" He going to kill you. No, I am not being dramatic. He gets really upset when we steal his chocolate" Sirius jumped to hug me. " I am going to miss you y/n"

" Guys, I just ate like 4 or more. I will say sorry to him" I rolled my eyes, at those two overdramatic clowns.

" No you don't! He going to be mad."

" Padfoot is right. I'd rather face the warewolf than angry Remus" James supported him.

" Come on. Stop over exaggerating. He won't be that angry. A little mad, and that will be it. I guess" I tried to sound confident.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Remus' POV

What are they whispering about? I thought as I walked down the stairs and they all were quiet when I entered the living room.

I settled down on the sofa, between Y/n and James.

" Remy" she called me.

" Yeah, why do you look at me like that? Why Sirius' eyes so wide?" I am concerned.

Wait, is y/n and Sirius are finally a thing now. She going to tell me about it. Oh of course. That must be why they were awake last night. That's why they didn't tell when James asked them. I am so happy for them. They give each other heart eyes all the time. And I can't absolutely tell, Sirius genuinely likes her.

" Remy, I ate some of your chocolate this morning" he looked up at me. " Please don't be mad.🥺"

She ate my chocolate? Is this what all this is about? I looked at y/n. She is so small. Even while I am sitting, I am still taller than her. And look at the guilty face. Looks like someone mastered puppy dog eyes more than Sirius. She is the most purest things in this entire world.
I really really wish, y/n was born as my sister. it doesn't matter anyway. She is like a little sister to me. Although being only 2 years older than her, I feel like she is a very smol kid.

" It's ok, y/n. You can eat them whenever you want." I said ruffling her hair.

" Really? You not mad?"

" Of course not. And there are a few more under bed, in a small box. You can eat them too. "

Sirius and James burst out that very moment, " What in the Merlin's name?

" Moony, you hexed me once when I ate your chocolate when we were at Hogwarts!" Sirius said moving his hand in the air dramatically.

" And you made me trip and fall in the stairs for eating them" James agreed with Sirius.

" And when she eat your chocolate you don't even get mad, and you gave her permission to eat from your secret chocolate stash?" Sirius still looked shocked. " Why get mad at me and not her?"

" Is your name Y/N L/N? No. That's why" I said calmly.

" Thank you, Remy! You are the best" Y/n smiled widely.

" It's so not fair!" James and Sirius stomped up the stairs.

" You really not upset?" She asked me.

" Absolutely not. I can't be mad at you. Can I?" I smiled at her and she returned it.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Y/n POV

I knocked the door.

" Come in" Sirius voice sounded from inside his bedroom.

" Sirius?"

" Y/n? Come have a seat."

Sirius said looking at me. He was laying on his bed horizontally, his legs dangling out side the bed. He was still on his leather jacket and ripped jeans. He didn't even take of his black boots.

I walked up to him and sat beside him. " Are you tired?"

"Exhausted"

" Did you fight death eaters today too?" I gasped.

"No. It was a meeting. Much more dangerous. Cause I was bored to DEATH. Mad-eye And Dumbledore were trying to come up with a plan to destroy the Horcruxes" he sighed.

The detail he gave me was so vague. I don't know I should ask him about the plan or just keep quiet. Considering the Order's task and other affairs are very confidential. I can't push Sirius to tell me what is going on. He will tell me when he thinks it's okay.