Page 56

Y/n POV

The party was on until 2 or 3 am. I don't remember exactly. Marlene, Dorcas and Mary left following Alice and Frank. Even after they left, we continued to stay up. They continued to drink more. Lucas and Lily stopped after some time but James, Remus and Sirius went on until they emptied up 3 bottles.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

I went to check on Sirius. If I ever drink as much as him I will probably die. I laughed to myself as I knocked on the door. It was unlocked. I went in after hesitating for a moment.

Sirius was on his bed, Sleeping soundly. He still had his Leather Jacket™ on. It must be uncomfortable for him to sleep in that. He is wearing a shirt under that. Should I take it off? But wouldn't that be inappropriate.

After thinking it through. I decided to just take off his boots and leave the jacket on. I lifted up his head and shoved in the pillow under his neck and throw the blanket over him.

" Goodnight Sirius"

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

The next morning I woke up before everyone else. I decided to make some breakfast for my hungover friends. Lily and James cook often. I can put together quiet decent meals too. But, it takes me too long as I can't use any magic and do them all manually. Lily doesn't say anything whenever I tried to help her. But James never let me help. He said he doesn't want to make me do difficult tasks. Being raised in a magical household makes him think doing things without magic is hard. I don't even blame him. They can do things in a flick of wand while muggles like me will have to do the works ourselves.

Halfway through my work, Lucas came down the stairs.

" Good Morning y/n."

" Good Morning Lucas. Here have some lemon tea. Will help with your hangover. It helps to assimilate alcohol and perovides instant relief." I offered him a some warm lemon tea I already made for them.

" Thank you. That's very nice of you....hmmm, tastes good" he took a another sip.

" And I also made pancakes, shall I put chocolate syrup or honey?"

" Honey, will do."

I gave him some pancakes with honey and took some for myself with chocolate syrup and sat on the dining table. I took a bite from the pancake, and it was just how I like it. Fluffy and sweet. Good thing it came in good. It would have been embarrassing if I messed it up.

" Wow, y/n. You did that without magic? It's heavenly."

" Thank You"

" Hey" Remus was coming towards us and sat between Lucas and I. " I smell chocolate"

I offered him the lemon tea. " Drink this and I will give you pancakes with chocolate syrup"

" What is this?" He examined the cup.

" Lemon tea for you hangover. Come on bottoms up."

Later Lily and James came to the kitchen. James was surprised that to eat the delicious pancakes. He asked me to make some more. Never knew he had such a huge appetite. It was almost afternoon and Sirius was still asleep. He haven't had his breakfast yet. Hence, I brought some to his bedroom.

" I will wake him up" I said a plate of pancakes in my one hand and a cup of tea on the other.

Remus gave me a wink and thumbs up. I rolled my eyes as I climbed up the stairs. Sirius was still sleeping, just like how I left him last night. I put the food on the nightstand and sat on the bed next to him.

" Sirius? Sirius wake up" I gently tapped his shoulders and cheeks.

He groaned and opened his eyes. His half-open eyes was now looking at me.
" Y/n? Good Morning" he said. His voice was still asleep.

I felt a tingling feeling all over my body. My heart was beating so fast. Butterflies were screaming in my gut. My cheeks were on fire. At this point, he probably thinks that my normal face is just red. Because I blush whenever I am with him. His hoarse , half-asleep voice is going to be the end of me.

He stood up, taking his blanket off and looked at his leg. Probably wondering if he took off his boots last night. I doubt whether he even remember what happened after his 2nd bottle of whiskey. That's how drunk this man was.