Page 8

The next day was Lily and I waiting while the boys had brought Peter to the Order meeting. They did not want me to go to Order.

Lily and I sat at the sofa. The silence was awkward. Luckily, Lily made a small talk.

"So Y/n l, where are you from in the Muggle World?"

"Oh I am from (your country)"

"Beautiful country. I wanted to go there when I was a kid"

"So the books you say. Can you tell me more about it?"

"You are still suspicious about me aren't you?" I asked with a smirk.

"No. I just want to know the details. "

You are a bad liar Lily.

" It has 7 books. Voldemort being the Villain of the story. And a boy and his friends defeating him." I said.

" Oh. So everybody knows? About wizarding world?" Lily asked me.

" Not everyone. But the series are hit. Like very famous"

Can you believe it? I am talking about Harry Potter with his mother? This is oddly exciting.

"Lily?"

"Yeah?"

" How are you really calm in a situation like this? I mean you just found out your friend betrayed you. I would be devastated."

" It's something I learned living in a war. If something happened and everyone is loosing it. You try to be calm. Usually it's Remus. He is the one handles it calmly. When we all are disturbed. But this time everyone is broken, y/n. So, I took the responsibility." she said.

I couldn't answer. I just nodded. Well, Lily is amazing. I thought she was intelligent and brave. But she is so strong. Emotionally I mean.

As we're sat in silence we heard the door opening. It was Sirius.

" Padfoot?" Lily stood up.

"Dumbledore wants to meet her. You go there. I will bring her." He said as rushing in.

" What about-"

" Peter? Douche will pay the prize. Azkaban awaits" Sirius said with anger.

" I'd rather murder his myself. But they convinced me that it's better this way"

"Are you okay?" Lily put her hand on his shoulder.

" I am. Now, we got to hurry. You just apparate there ok?"

" Sure. Y/n I will go first" she said before going out.

Sirius looked at me.

" Yeah. Let's go. I assume we are going on your Motorcycle?" I asked as I followed him.

" Yes." He said and we sat on his bike.

Wasn't Sirius supposed to be talkative? Why is he answering in one word? May be not-

My voice in the head faded away as we took off. The Motorcycle was flying up in the sky. I looked down. One slip and poof I am fucking dead. The thought of falling from this height made me nauseated.

" Grab my shoulder. It's hard on keep your balance for the first time" he said without looking back. I held his shoulder.