Page 17

"What an eventful day" I sighed out loud as I let myself sink into the bed.

The window was next to my bed. I loved watching the stars before going to bed. I never really appreciated any of nature's beauty. I took everything for granted. Completely obsessed over books and my smartphone. I never looked up or around. No wonder I felt that my life was boring.

I heard a few knocks on my door. I went to open it, to find Sirius with a tight brown t-shirt and sweatpants. His hair was tied back in a loose messy bun. Only Sirius Orion Black can have Wow effect with clothes like this.

" Hey, y/n come with me" he said quietly , trying not to wake others up.

"To where?" I asked already following his up the stairs.

" Wait and See" he said walking towards the balcony.

As we went to the balcony. He jumped and grabbed the door frame to reach the roof.

" Give me your hand"

" What do you think you are doing?" I gasped at the speed he climbed onto the roof. Apparently, this never could be the first time he did this.

"Climbing onto rooftop, obviously" he said with a smirk.

The smirk worth dying for.

" Don't you dare drop me" I reached out his hand and he lifted he up.

" See, was it that hard?" he said before walking between the neatly arranged roof tiles.

I followed him. Ooh, I love the rush of adrenaline. I could feel my blood pumping against my temples. Sirius sat at the end of the roof and gestured me to sit next to him. So did I.

"What are we doing here, Sirius?" I asked unable to control my curiosity anymore.

" Look up y/n" he said.

" Why? Wha- whoa! It's...wow" I said.

The night sky without much clouds was so mesmerizing. Stars shining. Seeing it from here is much-MUCH better than just looking from my window. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

" So, you like it?" Sirius asked .

" Like? I love it Sirius. It's so beautiful" I said still looking up.

Sirius' POV

I guessed right. I have found out that she likes, books, magic and stars, so far.

"Do you want a telescope? To have a closer look?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded enthusiastically. I flicked my wand " Accio Telescope" I said.

Within a minute a telescope was floating to us. I stood up and grabbed it just at time.

I put it up at a stable place on the roof.

" Y/n come here"