Page 93

"Lils, I stole his Leather jacket, boots, ripped jeans and hair ties" I burst into Lily's bedroom hand full of various items I stole from Sirius' closet.

Lily was trying out thin round glasses, that made me laugh a little. She turned around, gestured me to put the clothes onto the bed.

" Great, did he see you?"

"I don't think so, he is downstairs with James"

"Let them be. In few hours WE are going to be James and Sirius!"

"I can hardly wait."

" So am I, how about you, little guy? " she talked to her baby bump"

"I bet he is excited too" I said.

" Yeah... Let's dye our hair." She took out a bottle of dark shade of Black. I narrowed my eyes as I saw the bottle. We didn't plan to dye our hair earlier. " Don't worry, y/n. It is temporary. One wash with this and it's gone." She shook another bottle with purple liquid in it.

I nodded and put on some gloves, started to careful dye Lily's hair. Parting the red locks into smaller sections, ensuring the pigment are spread evenly to all of her long hair. Later, she did mine. The same way I dyed hers, careful, neat and even. But it took us more than an hour to dye our hair. Lily showered first.

I am not afraid to say that my jaw almost fell onto the ground when she come out of the shower. She looked like a goddess in Black hair. It highlighted her eyes even more.

"Oh My GOD! Please Divorce James and Marry me! I will be a good mommy for your baby" I exclaimed.

"Don't let him hear that. He will cry." She giggled.

"Fine, I will be your side chick okay?" I winked.

"Then what about Sirius?"

"He will be MY side chick"

We both laughed and I went into the bathroom. The warm water hit my face rhythmically. I carefully washed my hair, without soap and rinsed in quickly. As I stepped out of the shower, I decided to take a look into the mirror. Well, my hair wasn't as flawless as Sirius', but this will do.

I went out. Lily was now fully dressed in James' usual clothing. A pastel orange tshirt under a brown hoodie with red stripes. She had matched it with casual pants.

"How do I look?" She twirled around, showing her clothes.

"James, where is Lily?" I asked, with a straight face.

"Mission accomplished. "

"Uh ah. Not yet. We have got to do your make up. " I said, Lily cast a drying spell onto my hair. " Thanks".

I scanned throu the bed and grabbed one of my white t-shirt. At first I was thinking of getting Sirius' t-shirt. But it was too baggy on me. I had to use mine. I folded up the ripped jeans and the legs were too big for me. And his belt with spikey patterns finally the leather jacket.

"Oh, I feel the all the power of drama kicking in"

" As it should. Sirius will die if he saw you now. Look at you!"

We sat down by the mirror. I used a good combination of dark and light shades to create a illusion of having sharp jaws and cheekbones like James and Sirius does. We also drew on or eyebrows a bit thicker. We did each other's make up; looked into the mirror.

"Yep, we look like them. Now is the hardest part. Shut down all of your braincells. So we can act like them too" Lily chuckled. We both decided that we can clean the messy room later after the party at Marlene and Dorcas'.