Page 36

" I read the first book, Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone when I was 12. And continued onto next books in the series. So basically, I grew up with him. We were about same age group, kinda. So, I thought of him as a friend of mine." I explained.

Now Lily was crying. She jumped to hug me. " Thank you y/n to think that you care so much about my son, who even I haven't had, makes me so happy and emotional." she talked still holding me.

I hugged her back. We talked a few more things before going back to bed. My mind was at peace. Although I spend most of my time with Remus, I feel more closer to Lily. Whenever I look at her, I have this sister-ly feeling, that eases my mind.

My insomnia had vanished. I dropped onto my bed and fell asleep, just like that.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

I was walking through a graveyard. Somehow this one looked familiar. I looked around. The darkness had swallowed most of the night sky, the small crescent moon was trying it's best to light up the sky.

I freezed at my sight. Now I recognize this graveyard. This is the graveyard that Harry got transported into at the end of Triwizard Tournament. And there is Voldemort.

His blood red eyes were staring right into mine. The hatred and anger in them frightened me. I couldn't move a muscle. I tried to scream, to run, but nothing was effective.

I just stood there watching Lord Voldemort approach me. I screamed. I was so scared. The next second I was on my bed.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

I was drenched in sweat. Tears were rolling down my eyes uncontrollably. My hands were trembling. I looked into the mirror to find my face almost as pale as a paper.

This is normal for me as well. Of course. What did I expect? If I did fall asleep after my anxiety attacks I will have scary nightmares, continuously. I will wake up screaming just like now.

I was startled by the loud knocks on my bedroom door. Despite being scared to death from the nightmare, my body moved on its own to open the door.

It was Sirius. His hair was messy, almost similar to James'. He looked paler than me. He spoke right away.

"Y/n! Are you alright? I heard your scream?"

" Yeah, just a nightmare. Sorry, I disturbed your sleep." I looked down, feeling guilty.

"No , you didn't. I was wide awake, y/n. And heard your scream. I wouldn't even say it was a scream. It wasn't very loud" he explained.