Page 84

╔═.✾. ════╗
TW: Biting
╚════.✾. ═╝

"

Y/n, stop . You win. Okay?" he said; I lifted my head up.

"That is it" I beamed in sweet smell of victory.

"What was that for?" he rubbed his forehead. Then slowly pushed his shirt away from his shoulder revealing a circle of purple bruise. I gasped.

"Oh my god! I am sorry. I thought I was being playful. Sorry!" I leaned in to take a closer look. My teeth as left marks on him. I am pretty sure I can show this and get a dentist to make me some dentures. I felt guilty that I actually bit him very hard. 

"I am sorry, Sirius . I got too invested into our game and bit you very bad. I am sorry. Does it hurt a lot?" I still was looking at the purple bruise that was outlined by teeth marks. But, Sirius did not say anything. Oh My God. He is mad. I thought as I looked at his face.

My jaws fell open as I was faced with his crimson cheeks and a pout. He avoided my eye contact. Looked every where but me. His eyes twitched a few times; lips trembling; hands rubbing the back of his neck. He looked down. 

It was enough to make me realize the position we were in. I was sitting on his lap; legs around his hip, his hand on mine. And I bit his shoulder, leaving a bruise or in other words a hickey. As much as I felt myself blushing, the idea of flushed Sirius sent electric through my nerves.

"Sirius?" I called, "Look at me". So he did. 

"Why are you making that face?" I asked innocently. 

" I- well... Y/n its" he stuttered.

I leaned into his ears even further, my lips brushing against his earlobes as I spoke. " I just marked you mine" I whispered, and waited to see his reaction. and it was priceless, he let out a longing sigh as his palm on my waist had started to tremble. " You liked it didn't you? Want me to do it again?" I whispered again. He nodded. 

I leaned in again kissing his shoulders and leaving a little bites  along my way towards his neck. They were not as aggressive as the earlier one to make a purple bruise. These were a light shade of pink circles trailing along his neck too. His breathing was so heavy, under different circumstances I would have thought that he might be having an asthma attack. But now I knew very well that it was the effect I had on him. And it was driving me crazy to see his adorable reactions.

"Y/n!" He sighed tightening his grip around my waist, pulling me even closer to him as I planted my teeth delicately into his sensitive skin below his ears.  I hummed in response, stroking my fingers along his cheek, making sure he felt comfortable and was enjoying whatever that I was doing to him.

Then I leaned back again, taking a minute to catch my breath. Sirius was now looking into my eyes. I smiled warmly at him as he pulled me into a cozy hug. "That felt so good, my love" he said.

" Look at you now. Talking in a bad-boy voice, like you didn't make such pretty noises when I kissed your neck" I giggled.

Sirius drew out his wand and aligned it next to the marks I left on him. As he was about to mumble something, I grabbed his wrist.

" What are you doing?"

" Healing spell. Wouldn't even take a second for these hickeys to disappear." he said, proud of himself.

" No. Leave them." I said, looking dead into his eyes.

" Y/n these are visible. Everyone will know" he got nervous.

" That you are mine?" I scoffed " they already does"

" That's not- " I looked like he was searching for words thus, I intrupted him.

" Wear turtle neck or something." I rolled my eyes, then moved my face closer to his.  " But, when I leave a mark on you Sirius, I would like to see it again and again" I intimidated him, making him gulp and nod, eyes fixed into mine.

"Y/n?" He called, voice barely above whisper. "Hmm?"

"I- May I kiss you? " he asked hopeful gleam in his eyes as I nodded. I let him take control this time. It did not matter who took the wheel, our kiss was still heavenly.

We were both moaning and gasping into the kiss. Sirius squirmed every time I stroked the back of his neck. I jolted everytime he tugged on my hair. We were both breathless. But it doesn't matter.

I felt his hand moving along my spine leaving a trail of fire along the path his fingers caressed me. I doubt how my clothes weren't catching on fire my now because my insides were. Oh! The effect his one kiss had on me was beyond imagination.

We both pulled away, catching our breath. Then closed the space between us, going in for a warm hugs buried my face onto his shoulders so did he. I let our a whimper as I felt my insides curl up.

"Are you okay? Is everything alright my love?" he asked, concern spreading across his face.

How do I tell him that I am turned on? How do I tell him that I want to do so many things to him? I am embarrassed.

"Y/n, is everything okay? Why are you shifting a lot? Are you uncomfortable?" He scratched circles on my scalp lovingly.

"Sirius...Sirius...." I can't say anything but his name. I was feeling overwhelmed. But he somehow understood me. He waited patiently for me to tell him what was happening.  I felt warm at the thought of him deeply caring about me.

"I am so sorry, Sirius. I really am. But- I want to do things to you. I feel like want to touch you. I am sorry. I am so embarrassed. I am sorry for feeling like that. I would never invade your boundaries but... It's just feels-"

"Shhh... That's okay." he hummed. "Would you look at me y/n?"

I shook my head, pressing it even deeper onto his chest. Hiding as embarrassment swallowed my mind. I was in verge of tears. I felt like I was somehow violating him when I am having such thoughts. I felt guilt all over myself. Am I going to ruin everything? Yeah, he must be disgusted at me. He must think I am gross. Why would you tell that to him? Why would you step out of the line to fast? What are you rushing for, y/n?

"It is okay if you don't want to look at me. But listen to what I say. Is that alright?"

"hmm"

"Y/n, it is okay if you feel such things towards me. I am your boyfriend. If not me who would you have those thoughts for? uh? So, don't you dare say sorry. You do not have to hide your face. You do not have to feel embarrassed. I got you, my love" he placed loving kisses on my head between every sentence. Giving me reassurance that what I feel is okay. "It is natural that you want to do it. It just is. Honestly, I would be kind of upset if you did not find me appealing in that way. So, yeah. It is okay." I nuzzled into him as his words eased my worry.

"It does not mean we have to rush. I am okay with taking things slow" I said.

"Of course, my love" he tightened our hug. "You are so small and petite. Look at how my one hand can cover half of your torso." he chuckled. " You are so smol"

"Don't make me punch you again, Sirius." I hissed, still my head pressed into his chest, where I felt comfortable.