Page 3

"You are insane!" I heard a female voice.

Sirius brought me to a house. Which I assume the Potter's. While I wait inthe living room, he went to bring his friend, who I am sure Lily.

A ginger woman walked in followed by Sirius. She must be Lily.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"y/n"

"I didn't ask your name. What are your plans? How did you find this place?"
I can clearly see her grip tighten around her wand.

"I am not a death eater. I am a muggle" I tried to ease the tension.

Lily raised her wand against my face.

" I won't hesitate to kill you if you pose any threat to my family"

" Lily, calm down will you. I told you. She doesn't have a dark mark. Her memory has been-" Sirius was cut off by three other men.

" What is happening?" A man with dark messy hair asked.

He must be James. And the other man with a pretty big scar on his face is Remus. And the short man standing behind them is Peter.

"Ask him" she glared at Sirius. Still not lowering the wand.

"So, after the um...work, I saw her lying on there pavement on my way home. She was unconscious. She doesn't have a dark mark. I assume her memory has been modified." He explained to his pals.

"My memories are not modified. I am telling the truth. Trust me. I am from Muggle World. I came from future. The year 2021." I am annoyed. He didn't had to repeat that my memories are modified.

"2021? That's....how did you come here?" Remus spoke.

"I don't know. For a second I felt my eyelids become heavy. And the next, I am here." I shrugged.

" Lily lower the wand. Will you? I am trying to have a conversation here." Remus told Lily.

" And how and why should we trust you?"

" You are Moony, He is Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail" they all looked alarmed that I knew their nicknames.

" But, I solemnly swear that I am up to ONLY good" I said with a smirk.

"Are you really are from the future?" James asked me.

I nodded. Lily seemed unconvinced. Of course.

"If you are a muggle, how did you know about us?"