Page 54

I am so excited. Marlene, Dorcas and Mary are coming for dinner tonight. I kept looking at the door every 5 minutes. It's been about 2 months since I got here, but I have never met much people. I can't wait to see them, especially Marlene. Another character I simp for. I will meet her tonight. I am so blessed!!!!!!

" Hey, y/n"
I turned around to see a man with shoulder length black, graceful hair, throwing a warm smile at me.

" Are you excited to meet the others?"

" Is it showing?"

" You are barely standing, my love. Look at your feet going tippity-tap"

I heart skipped a beat when he said " My love". This man is going to be the end of my poor little heart. As much flustered I get from such little words, deep down I know that those does not mean anything. He probably says it to everyone. Doesn't he?

" Y/n. Y/n?"

" Yeah? Oh- sorry. Got lost in thought"

" What's with the frown? Oh. I get you. " he moved closer to me. " Look here. They will like you so much y/n.  Don't worry about it. Alright? They are very friendly."

When Sirius said that, realization hit me. What if they don't like me? I am a just a powerless muggle. They are some badass we-fuck-up-the-evil kind of people. What will we have in common? Without common interests, how can I be friends with them? I remembered the time when Sirius looked at me with hatred. If any of them doesn't like me, I will surely be terribly hurt. Even thinking about it makes me feel small.

" I am a muggle" I looked down.

" So what?" he exclaimed. " You are special"

" Because I don't have magic? " I scoffed

" Look y/n, I have been with so many witches before-"

" Now you are just bragging" I cut him off. And crossed my arms.

" Listen. I am surely not bragging. I am trying to say that, I have never met a woman like you. You are different y/n. You are unique."

Oh shit! He isn't joking anymore. He was looking straight into my eyes. His grey eyes penetrated through mine, finding their way into depths of my soul. He moved a step closer to me, reducing the gap between us. I subconsciously took a whiff of his intoxicating scent.

"Sirius" I said under my breath.

"You are just, fascinating. I am not even sure if that word is enough to explain what I think of you. Everything about you just.... makes me crazy"

The man leaned in. His black long hair fell gracefully either side of his ears. I could not think of anything anymore. I wanted it. I wanted to do it. I tilted my head upwards, leaning in just like he did.

" Guess who joined the Party!!!!!" I jumped at a female voice from the door.

Sirius and I stepped back. He rubbed back of his neck, while smiling like a kid. He looked over my shoulder, and the smiled broadened. I turned around to see three very pretty women. That must be Marlene, Dorcas and Mary. The woman with a whiskey bottle in her hands waved at Lily, aggressively, before rushing in for a hug.

" Where is him? REEMMUUSSS!!!!" She yelled loudly.

" Marlene! Keep it down. Will you?" Another woman tapped her shoulder.

James, Remus and Lucas jogging down the stairs. Remus had his usual sweaters, while James and Lucas had a casual looking shirt on.

"REMUS, Birthday Boy!" The launched in for a hug.

They shared a brief hug before she stepped back and letting other two of them hug him. And the door bell rang. Sirius walked to the door, letting in a couple.

" Frank, Alice, right on time mate. Come on in" Sirius said cheerfully.

Frank and Alice? The Longbottoms? Neville's Parents!I am getting overly excited now. There are so many characters I like in here. As I was staring  at everything.  Someone grabbed my wrist.

" And guys, meet Y/N" Sirius introduced me to them.

" Hello" I waved at them.

" Y/n we know a lot about you. It's great to see you, finally. I am Mary"

" It is Great to see you too"I shook her hand.

Others introduced themselves to me while I was internally jumping up and down of joy.