Page 39

I was on edge the entire day. It's mainly from the lack of sleep. I was exhausted but could even rest my eyes. I hated this. This feeling. Uncomfortable and frustrating. Even the sound of people talking around me irritated me.  Apparently they didn't do anything wrong. But my mood was so fucked up today. I decided that I need some alone time and my bedroom was not a very good choice.

I was at the backyard. Under the big tree's shade. I had a book with me. Remus recommended it to me. I really do admire wizard literature. Although some of the words are kind of confusing and I had to ask Remus or Lily what they meant, (James and Sirius would freak out at a sight of a book, so they were out of question here) I really loved them. They were creative and was like reading the wildest fantasy stories.

This was about a witch who decided to blend in with muggles. It was actually in early times, when witches were burned at stakes. It was a bittersweet story. As I was so deep into it something touched my hand.

It was a big black dog. Before I could react the dog started to lick my face.

"Hey! What- Oh my! Puppy!" I exclaimed.

The dog didn't seemed to bother what I was saying and continued was his tail.

" Wait- Big Black Dog. SIRIUS?"

Why didn't that cross my mind? Of course it was Sirius. There can't be any other dog that appear in front of you out of nowhere and start giving you puppy kisses.

He transformed into his human form. " You got me, My Love" he smirked.

" What do you think you were doing?" he licked my face. I blushed at the thought of it. Even though it was his animagus form, but it is still Sirius. Does that mean we kissed?

I tried to avoid his gaze, without knowing his face was as red as mine too.

"You have had a rough night. So, I decided to cheer you up. " he transformed into Padfoot again.

The Big Black Dog scooted onto my lap. He curled up into a ball of fur. I was partially surprised about how he fit perfectly onto my lap. I mean, he is like huge. Not the size of a normal family dog. May be they misunderstood that he was a dog when he is actually a baby bear or something?

" Do you want me to read?" I looked down to him.

He wagged his tail, hinting that I was right. I took the book in a hand while, the other one was stroking the his fur. You can't expect me to have a dog on my lap and not petting him right? Although he is actually a man, that is irrelevant to this situation.