Page 2

"Sirius Black?"

"Like SIRIUS ORION BLACK????????" I asked not believing neither him nor me.

"Yes, I am Sirius Orion Black. Who are you?"

He is Sirius Black. This... This isn't real is it?

"I am dead. Aren't I?"

"Of course not. But I'm afraid you might be terribly hurt. Can you stand?" The man asked me as he offered his hand.

I don't know why, but I took it and stood up. There was a motorcycle a few feet from us. I continued to observe the man.

He had a leather jacket. And few rings on both of this hands. And black boots. This man really does define Sirius Black. Is it a costume? It isn't Halloween yet. May be a cosplayer.

"Miss Lady, Are you telling me who you are not just going to continue to look at me?" He said with a playful grin.

"Y/n. I am y/n "

"Hi y/n. Do you live around here? I can bring you home. It's not safe to walk around alone during this time."

" Why?" I asked.

It wasn't even that late or dark. Probably within 15 minutes after sunset.

"Considering the war going on. It is never safe to be alone." he said. The grin that has been on his face for some time now had disappeared.

"War? What year is it?" I asked.

Am I really in Marauders era? I am in the Wizarding World? How?

"1979" he said.

"Wait were you hit with a memory charm or something? You seem pretty disoriented. No offense" he added.

"No. I was not. But, I am a muggle. From the year 2021. Nice to meet you Sirius Black" I tried not to show any of the extreme feelings I have in my voice.

"ouh. Okayy. I think your memories were modified." He said looking concerned.

"No they weren't."

"How about you come with me. My friend is good at spells and charms. She will help you"

I don't know. He is talking about Lily isn't he? Should I explain things to him or just follow him.

After debating the situation for a good 40 seconds I decided to go with him.

"I will go with you. But I assure you that my memories are not modified."