Page 98

" I see that you want to put an end to this war. But, I am afraid rushing the process would be in our favor. None of them shall not be alerted. That is exactly why I want our missions to be thoroughly planned and scheduled with long intervals." Dumbledore explained.

" Everyday we wait is just another day delayed. Everyday costs more than one innocent lives." Marlene took my side.

" If Voldemort is alerted, he would start making more horcruxes. For now we know there are seven. Thanks to y/n. But, if he made more, it would only make the matters worse" the man said in a firm voice, confident on his point.

" Well, how about we split up? We make seven groups, and we gather them all at once. Even he were alerted, he wouldn't have much time to make more horcruxes, because all of the ones he have in already destroyed and he can be killed like any other person? " I suggested.

" That's right, we can even ask aurors to join the groups" James suggested.

" That doesn't work that way. Some might fine the Horcrux earlier than others. For now, gathering all of the Horcruxes one by one ; keeping them in a secured place until all of them are collected. Then when we have all seven pieces, we destroy them at once. This seems to be the most appropriate, safe and less risky way to do it. " Dumbledore had not strayed a step from him initial words.

Despite everyone's opinions were heard in the Order, almost none would question Dumbledore's words and actions. They all had a unshakable trust and confidence in him. Thus, finally we agreed to stay on the original plan.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I was with Mr.Purrfect. He was playing with on of my stufies whilst I was stroking his fluffy orange fur.

My mind was elsewhere. I am somehow skeptical of Dumbledore's actions. As logical his arguments sound, I can't help but feel that he is plotting something bigger behind our back. He knows about the prophecy.

What if he wants things to happen, the way it happened in the original storyline? What if he thought the only Harry could kill Voldemort? And he is just delaying things so that, the prophecy comes true?

Despite his many good qualities, he is still a manipulative and secretive old man. It is very much possible that he is just following the prophecy. He literally said that we can't take any risks here.

Should I tell the others about this? What would they think about me? They all trust Dumbledore. They all listen to him. Wouldn't it be controversial if I said that we should question his actions?

Lily told me that I can share my thoughts with her, but on this matter? I don't think they would take my side. None of them would. I thought. Mr. Purrfect sensed that I was disturbed. He purred as he settled down onto my laps.

"Awww, you worried about me? Such a sweet little bean you are." I lifted him up, rubbing his head. " Look at you! My baby. Shmol lil toe beans." I set aside all my worries to play with him.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It was a full moon today. Remus had a high fever. He couldn't go to work today. He managed to make him eat some porridge. Without any food in his system, the already painful werewolf transformation would be more dreadful for him.

On the other hand, Lucas had locked himself in his bedroom. He does that a day before every full moon. Although he said that he has terrible mood swings. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Just like Remus he would be suffering too. I can't just let him face it all alone. He is my friend too. So, I gathered up some courage to knock on the door.

"Lucas? It's YN. Can I come in?"

"No. It's... It's full moon tonight."

"I know I have brought you some porridge. "

"Just leave it by the door."

" But-"

" No YN. I can't risk your safety. Just leave it there." His voice sounded like a low growl.

" Lucas... You don't have to face it alone. You have got us."

" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE " he yelled.

" I am sorry " I said as I put his lunch onto the chair beside his bedroom door.

May be I shouldn't have forced him. I just wanted to help him. I will apologize to him tomorrow. It is already very hard for them. I shouldn't be bothering them even more. But it still worries me that Lucas having to face it all by himself when he could at least let Remus be with him. I suppose having their boyfriend with them would do them much more good. But again, I am not the one having to suffer the through the pain of being a werewolf. I shouldn't assume things like that.