Page 86

" I can not taketh this betrayal!" Sirius bellowed.

" Sirius-"

" How couldst thee doth this to me? Mine poor dram heart can not taketh ! Oh the pain I hath to endure. The pain mine love hath given me" he fell onto the sofa, clenching his chest.

I rolled my eyes way too much it physically hurt.

" Ah! Sirius stop it. We are just going to buy some books."

" But you ditched us!" James jumped in.

" Yeah prongs! Tell them. Oh the agony!"

" You literally told me yesterday that book fairs are lame!" Lily sighed.

" Not when we go together"

" Book fairs are interesting, awesome and energetic!" Sirius said.

" You don't even know what a book fair is."

" Ah come on! You will complain all day how boring it is." Remus glared at his friends.

" Moony how could you even pass such a accusation onto us?" James gasped.

" Lucas, back us up!" Sirius called out.

" Nah, I don't want to go to book fair anyway. It's tiring." Lucas replied coolly.

James and Sirius gasped in unison.

" How can you be calm when your boyfriend just ditched you?"

" For a book fair?"

" Because he likes books and I don't?"

" Well done Lucas!" I clapped.

And James and Sirius continued to complain that we are leaving them. And at some point I started to get annoyed. I walked to Sirius and tiptoed to reach his ears. Then I whispered, " Are you going to let us go or should I tell them why you have been wearing turtle neck all week?"  I made sure my voice was threatening enough and wore a devilish evil grin. Sirius eyes widened in response and he cleared his throat.

"Guys, guess what? Have a nice day at the book fair. Bubye! See you all later" he said loudly, catching everyone's attention.

"Padfoot wha-"

"Bye Sirius!" I pecked his cheeks. "and you are a good boy" I whispered again and  walked out leaving him completely speechless as his face burned red. Very confused looking Remus and Lily followed me out.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Sirius' POV

James was trying to convince Lily to take up with them. I noticed Y/n sneaking her way towards me, I am sure no one else saw her coming to me. Before I could say anything to her, she pushed her heel up. Her heel and arch of the foot was above the ground. She balanced herself on her ball of the foot and toes. She did not even hold me for support as her hands were behind her back. She brought her face alarmingly close to my ears and whispered. 

"Are you going to let us go or should I tell them why you have been wearing turtle neck all week?" 

I felt goosebumps all over myself. Her voice, her face, her grin, her posture everything screamed 'Try me bitch'. I knew, for a fact, that she would totally tell everyone right here, right now that she gave me a hickey. It is nothing wrong with that. But, everyone must think I am the one gives the hickeys, not receiving them. So, they can not know. But, yeah I totally like it, but they are not ready for that knowledge. I cleared my throat and talked out.

"Guys, guess what? Have a nice day at the book fair. Bubye! See you all later"

James gasped. Last time I saw him this offended was when I said his Quiddich skills suck. But, I could not put my attention to my mate there because, y/n just kissed my cheek. But then she moved close to my ear again, her lips brushed my earlobes and she said "you are a good boy". 

Okay, I think I just died for a second. Lightning sparked throughout my spine, making their way to every nerve ending of mine. I was visibly shaking. Why do I react like this? She just said 'Good boy'. Even the thought sending sparks all over myself. I could see my best mate talking. But, his words did not register. It was as if he was talking in distance. I tried my best to focus but the burning sensation at the back of my neck had completely captivated me.

"Padfoot! Are you even listening to me? PADFOOT?" he punched my shoulders.

 I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality were James was talking to me. I blinked in confusion, unable to comprehend what was happening just now.

"Oh My God! You are such a simp!" he exclaimed.

"Simp?" I repeated, "What is that?"

"You. You are a simp" he huffed. " It means someone who excessively fangirls over someone. Just like you did for y/n"

"Y/n thought you that. Didn't she? She knows a lot of weird words," Lucas said.

"Hey, I am not a simp." 

"Tell that to your bloody red cheeks, hoe."

I stuttered at that. I am blushing? Oh No. This is embarrassing. He will never let this go. What am I going to do?

"Y/n made Sirius blush? That is so cute" Lucas said.

"No, I am not blushing. Shut up!" I said. 

"Says the simp" James giggled.

"Says the guy who crushed on a ginger head with green eyes who rejected him daily for four years" I barked.

"Are you talking about my wife? Yeah. I married her"

"Ooooh! What are you going to say, Sirius?" Lucas asked.

"I am hungry. So fuck you both. I am going to eat." I stomped away.

" We just ate"