Page 88

I rushed to my bed as I heard loud cracking sounds outside. They had apparated back. Usually I eagerly wait for them to come back. But today I am too embarrassed to do that. I was straight up sprinting to my bed, trying to camouflage myself between my stuffed animals. A few knocks, the door opened, revealing a man with silky black hair and stormy grey eyes. He still had his Leather Jacket on, but not his boots. I stayed motionless. May be if I don't move he wouldn't see me.

"Hey" he said taking off his leather jacket and put it on the chair before sitting on the bed next to me. " How was your day?"

"Good" I hid under the covers. All day of thinking about it did me no good. I cringed all day. I know how much he said it was okay, but I felt ashamed that I could not even handle a little bit of stimulation. It is not even my first time. 

"Then why are you hiding under the covers?" he smirked. Before I could say anything he gasped; jumped away from the bed.

"Are- Are you... scared of me?" his voice shivered. I could see that he was in the verge of tears. "I never meant to do anything to hurt you. Really. I am so sorr-" 

I threw my blanket off me and dived off the bed. I sprinted into his hands before he could finish what he was saying. It pained me to see him like that. That second I pushed away my anxieties. All I want to do now is to hug him and say that I am not - never scared of him. I tip-toed to kiss his jawline.

"I am not scared of you. Please don't apologize, Sirius. Just don't." I said stroking his cheeks.

"But, you were-"

" I felt awkward to face everyone. Like, they probably heard me right? They were right in the living room. And you carried me back to bed. They would have- It is going to be so awkward that I just want to merge into my bed and live there as one of these stuffed toys." I covered my face with my palms.

" They would never even ask you about it. Trust me. I have been with James all day, if he did not even bring it up, none of the others would. " he said.

" Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. Unless , Lily asks you. I have seen girls be very eager to exchange information on that topic" he poked my cheeks playfully.

" I am frustrated that I can't disagree with that." I giggled.

" Hey, you do not ever have to worry about today. Okay?" He reassured me again. Yep, he figured it out. I am the kind of person who needs constant reassurance when things go slightly unexpected.

" Want to see something?" I pushed my collar away, revealing fresh bruises all around my neck.

" I feel more pretty with these" I said, as Sirius eyes widened at the sight of the marks he had left on me. I am sure that for a second his silver eyes turned into a darker shade then went back again.  His slender fingers touched my neck, I giggled. "I am ticklish" I said.

"Oh, are you now?" never seen him look more evil than now.

" No, don't!" I gasped as he started to play with my neck, I was laughing and giggling every time he touched me.

"How about here?" he reached my tummy, still tickling, making me fall onto the bed.  He was hovering over me, attacking me with neverending tickles. I gasped here and then, trying to catch my breath. " Okay! Okay! Time out!" I said, pushing his hands away, taking a minute for me to breathe.

I was so focused in laughing, I did not even properly look at him. His face was glowing red including his ears, he was laughing like a lunatic next to me. Both breathing fast to obtain some oxygen for ourselves. As things calmed down I scooted over to him, resting my head on his arm while his other arm came over to my shoulders, pulling me much closer.

"Are you okay now, koala?"

"Yea- wait Koala?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, my koala" he chuckled. "You looked like a koala when hanging off my neck this morning. Like a baby koala hanging on it's mommy" he cooed.

My face went bright red thinking about it, yeah I did. I did look like a koala. Oh my god. He would never let this go.

"Don't be like that, you looked super adorable" he pat my head.

"Is it 'I want to protect you with my life' kind of adorable or 'I am going to bang you against the table' kind of adorable?" I smirked, successfully imitating his tone.

" You know the answer." He  kissed my cheeks. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds. Then at my lips for a next few seconds. The longest few seconds. Because I knew he was going to kiss me, and I wanted him to. I wanted to feel his lips onto mine.

But as if throwing needle to my bubble of thought he went back and kissed my forehead.

" But right now it is 'I want to protect you with my life' adorable. "

Not that I don't like forehead kisses, but I expected more. He pulled his hand away and stood up.

"Goodnight. Get some sleep, koala"

Extra:

Baby and Mommy Koalas 🐨🐨