Page 87

╔═.✾. ════════╗
TW: SMUT?

╚════════.✾. ═╝

" no.. no that is not how it works! Milk goes first!" I stated.

"Y/n, darling, I do not want to argue with you. Please just stop. Okay?" Lily annoyed.

"Why not? You got Remus and Lucas supporting you! Y/n is on my side!" James stepped up.

" Because you are wrong for fucks sake! What kind of lunatic would pour the milk first?" Remus growled.

"How can you even do that?" Lucas said.

"Like this" I said, taking the milk and pouring it into the bowl as James'hand landed onto the cereal.

"NO!!! no.. no... Why? Why would- " Lily groaned whilst Remus snatched the milk from me.

Then suddenly we all turned our heads to see Sirius walking towards us. We all went silent. He had his usual leather jacket and black boots on, ready for work. He gracefully walked to the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Did it hurt when you fell?" I asked.

"From heaven? Wow, my love. Little did I know that you would use that pick up line?" he scoffed.

" No, When you fell down the stairs just now?" I rolled my eyes.

" You saw?"

" We all did" Lucas said.

" Yeah, a bit over here" Sirius pointed at his right shin.

" Do a healing spell and get on with it. But, we have got a question. Padfoot we want your opinion" James said.

" His opinion? He once drank olive oil from a wine glass for three weeks on our fourth year, Prongs!" Remus exclaimed.

" Oh, shut up, Moony! " Sirius shoved him off.

" What goes first? Milk or Cereal? " James asked ignoring Lily who was growling in the background, "It isn't fair "

" Why is this even question? Don't we all know? Milk does " he shrugged.

" That's it! You are all fucking crazy. You hear me? C-R-A-Z-Y" Remus yelled as he walked away facepalming.

"I shall not use any dark spells against my friends. I took an oath that I would never use it unless absolutely necessary. Or else..." Lucas glared at us, and walked away.

" It is never too early for a divorce" Lily mumbled as he walked away, James rushed behind her. " Lily, no. don't say that!" Leaving Sirius and I at the kitchen, laughing.

Sirius was laughing so bad. He was help-me-i-can't-breathe laughing. His face defined happiness. He looked so beautiful that ever. How could someone as precious as Sirius ever like me? I thought.

"You are adorable" I said, looking at his face as the laughing morphed into a smirk.

"Is it 'I want to protect you with my life' kind of adorable or 'I am going to bang you against the table' kind of adorable?" he somehow managed to say that with a straight face.

I leaned in to plant a delicate kiss on his plush lips. A soft, brief ,sweet kiss. "Why not both, my love?" I pulled away.

He slowly brought his hands to my hip and his grip tightened around the area. His strong arms lifted me up from the group effortlessly placing me onto the kitchen counter. So that I could be on his eye level. I blushed violently at that movement as a swarm of butterflies fluttered in my tummy sending a jolt of excitement to my nerves.