Page 83

Who the fuck gave this man permission to be this cute while sleeping? Look at his face, so relaxed so calm. I just want to squish him. I thought looking at Sirius' face as he was sleeping next to me. I remember yesterday, everything that happened last night. Sirius and I kissed. We cuddled as we fell asleep in each others embrace.

"Why are you staring at me sleeping? Creepy girl" he said. His voice was still raspy, half-asleep. I myself am amused that I did not die the moment hearing his voice. I put a challenging smirk on face as

I said, "Why are you so adorable? Pretty boy" I said, trying to imitate his raspy voice. I knew that tone was successful when he become so quiet as his cheeks went rosy. I giggled and placed a quick peck on his cheeks before jumping up from the bed.

"Y/n, where you going?" he asked, disappointment making its way to his eyes.

"I need a shower. Be right back" 

"I-... Okay"

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Later we all sat in the living room, talking happily. I could clearly see how happy everyone was, none of them stopped smiling. I sat between Lily and Lucas as the 'triplets' sat together. Mr.Purrfect was sleeping in James' arms, unbothered by our loud conversations and laughter.

" But, then they two were like, ' Oh my god we like each other' " Sirius said, in a gossiping voice.

"They are just so dumb to notice the longing stares. You should have asked my advice Moony. Would have gotten a boyfriend sooner." James laughed.

" Yeah, Mister-I-continuously-got-rejected
-by-a-girl-for-four-years." Remus said, mocking his best friend. Lily laughed nat it, as James threw her blaming looks. " See, if only you went out with me sooner"

" I would have killed you sooner" Lily shrugged.

" I Vaguely knew about your relationship guys. But, I admire his strong will. He never gave up" Lucas said.

" No...No...No, he is going to lose his mind" Remus bellowed.

" You are fueling the forest fire!" Sirius said, having scared look on him.

"See, how admirable I am. You all just jealous that you guys don't have that" James said, grinning.

"Yeah, admirable. Have I ever told you about the watermelon story?" Lily asked, voice innocent but her face had a devilish smile. James jumped up from his seat, rushed to Lily's.

"Yeah, guys. Talkie time over. We are going to sleep." he pulled Lily up as she u controllably giggled.

"Just a few minutes. I will tell the story real quick" she said, between her giggles.

"It is already past your bedtime, Lily. Go to sleep. Say Goodnight"

"Ummm...Prongs? It's 4'o clock in the evening?" Remus said.

" Moony!" he huffed as he pushed her ginger wife who is having a laughing fit up the stairs.

"Man, I want to know what happened with watermelon though" Sirius said looking sad.

"We can ask Lily later".

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"No, don't change into Padfoot!" I said , settling down under the big tree in our backyard.

"But i usually cuddle as Padfoot when you study" he changed back.

"I wanna cuddle You though. Not Padfoot"  I pouted.

"Of course. Of course we can cuddle. Yeah!" He sat right next to me, his strong arms around my shoulders. I leaned my head against his chest and lifted up the book to read.

"What are you reading?" He asked, examining the book.

"It is a wizard literature. It is about a Pureblood Wizard who fell for a muggle girl." I said, turning to the front 0age showing Sirius the title.

"This?" his smile changed. " Well, prepare yourself for a good cry. They won't get to be together for long" Sirius said.

"Why the fuck would you spoil that??????" I hissed.

" I- I am sorry. It's just....Woops?"

"Tell me more" I said gritting my teeth.

"I thought- oh okay. So they just hang out around the garden everyday right? One day the boy's mother will see it. She will tell him about how important their bloodline is and how it should not be mixed with muggles. Blah blah blah. She will brainwash him. So he ends up killing the girl because she tried to corrupt his bloodline or his mother thought so."

" Sirius, oh my god! He kills the girl he loved?" I gasped.

" Well, it is the main thing about old wizard literatures that revolve around blood Supremacy. The ending of this book says something like it is okay to give up love to keep the bloodline pure. Totally crazy. " He said.

" That is so dark. What the hell? The genre said Romance. Wait- you read this book? That's surprising."

" Mum made me read it when I was a kid" he shrugged.

I knew I shall not bring up his mum into our conversation. And I knew how much of the trauma she left on my man here.

" I lost my mood to read" I said, burying my face into his chest, breathing in my favorite smell.

"You sleepy?" He asked.

"Nope. Just some dude spoiled the book I was reading."

" Ah, come on don't be grumpy"

He chuckled. I lifted my hand, running it through his silky black hair. " I was unconscious for three months and you still had time to do your hair routine. Uh?" I raised at eyebrow at him.

" Well, I can't be looking like a mountain troll when you wake up. So yeah, I kept it as flawless as always." he shrugged.

" Aww that's so sweet" I punched his arm playfully.

" Ouch! I am being attacked by a vicious beast. Someone help! Send Help!" he was flailing his arms over his head.

" Yeah, scream louder. Let's see who is going to safe you, my love" I said, throwing a few more playful punches over his shoulders.

" Okay! Okay time is over. OW! ow Ow! That hurt. Y/n!" He violently pulled me onto his lap, both my hands stuck in his.

" Now what?" He asked challengingly as I wriggled to break free from his strong arms. I knew he was not going to let go the moment his grip tightened around my wrists as he looked at me with a smirk. He was so strong that I could not even move my hands. I stopped and thought for a second.

"Giving up already?" he chuckled, proud that he won. But, my ego was a little too large to give up that quick. I launched in our foreheads colliding in together. It was the only-one-person-gets-hurt kind of headbutt. Sirius yelped, mostly because of the shock than pain, still not letting my hands go.

I leaned in again, but this I bit the first part of him that came in contact with me, which was his shoulder. It did not take much for me to bite him as he was only wearing a thin t-shirt. This time he really let go of my hand.