"I-I never thought of it like that..."

A/N: AYOOO! So, I really enjoyed making this chapter, and I hope you all enjoy it too!

HERE WE GO!

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n L/n decided to take her best-friend/ All-time crush out for the day and absolutely spoil her. She felt bad as she was going through heartbreak at the moment and wanted to do nothing but cheer her up.

So, first she picked her up and greeted her at her door.

"You excited?" Y/n asked with a smile on her face, Hailee sighed and nodded her head.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She chuckled out, as she forced a tight-lipped smile on her face. Y/n knew it was fake but wish she could make it real; she knew that was the goal but even though it hadn't even been a minute of the two seeing one another, she missed her true smile already.

"Follow me, milady." Y/n exclaimed with a mischievous grin on her face, Hailee let out a small chuckle as she shut her door closed and locked it. The two headed out to Y/n's car as they built conversation, on the way. She opened the door for Hailee which made her smile lightly,

"Thank you." Hailee thanked, Y/n shook her head and gave her a smile.

"No problem, Steinfeld." She dismissed. Hailee got in and sat down, she could tell that Y/n was going to try going all out but she was one step ahead of her. Although she was upset, she was going to put a brave face on and act as happy as she can be.

*****
(When they arrive at a random car park)

After finding parking which took forever, they arrived and Y/n opened her arms wide.

"You go anywhere you want, and I shall follow!" Y/n exclaimed, Hailee looked at her with a genuine smile and with excitement.

"Really?!"

"Of course, so! Where to first?"

"Oo... uhm..." She thought for a moment before she gasped and grasped Y/n's hand in hers, "Follow me." Hailee exclaimed as she started to walk ahead, Y/n managed to slip past someone not wanting to bump into the person; then moved next to her and let Hailee take her anywhere her heart desired.

First stop was Urban Outfitters as 1. It was close and 2. Hailee just wanted to look around and see what was there. They were in there for about an hour, an hour of Y/n having to sit in the 'Boyfriend' chair while Hailee searched and tried stuff on.

Then the next stop was Starbucks as Hailee wanted to get some Tea and Y/n ended up buying a Red Bull, (Quick A/N: Red Bulls are elite and no one can tell me otherwise) then Hailee dragged Y/n into a few beauty shops that she did want to complain about but then remembered that it was for Hailee and that it was best if she stayed quiet.

"Do you think these two colours are good?" Hailee asked as she showed two colours that in Y/n's mind looked the exact same,

"Aren't they literally the exact same?"

"What? No." Hailee scoffed out as she moved her hands down to her sides. "You seriously think that these are the same colours?"

"Yes, I do." Y/n agreed with a smile while Hailee had started to wave the two lipsticks in her face, making Y/n just giggle. "Come on, Hayes, you can't blame me." She scoffed out as she stared the two colours down, "I know nothing about make-up."

"But you know about colours." She chuckled out making Y/n laugh with her,

"You're not wrong about that." Y/n snickered out,

"So? What colour then?"

"I do not know!"

"Urghhh, useless I tell you—"