The Carriage Ride with Miss Death 4

A/N: Emily Dickinson x Reader

I'm back! Hi! Hello! I'm here! Uh, I missed you all! I love y'all ❤️ thanks for the support and asking if I'm okay. I am not gonna lie, a little better but still feeling really shit, but I missed you all too much. So... yeah! WOO! Hi!

PART 4! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW.

WE GOT A HOT CHARACTER COMING THROUGHHH

Thank you for 256-273K! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

The Carriage arrives and she opens the door, but then moves out the way. Looking at me intently, she puts her hand out which I take.

"I think you deserve to go in first." She expresses to me, a wide grin on her face. I giggle lightly at her cuteness, I step into the Carriage, feeling as if my choice was finally chosen. I let go of her hand once I'm in the Carriage, finally getting a Carriage Ride with Miss Death. I sit myself down where I always sit and Miss Death steps in; shutting the door behind her, she sits where she always sits and sighs contently. "So... my darling..." She starts, I grin at this and just continue to look into her eyes as she looks into mines, "I believe we have a lot to catch up on." She tells me, I grin at this and go to speak.

END OF RECAP:

Emily's POV:

"Well... I suppose we do." I grin out, tilting my head slightly, simply smiling widely at her; she hums at this, itching her head slightly.

"So... Sam, huh?"

"Oh, come on"

"I mean, I'm just asking." She hums out, her middle finger circling the lid of the glass cup, slightly smiling at me. "Did it feel good?" She asks me, I take a sharp breath in and grab the glass, I take a sip; her just waiting on me to speak which will not happen as I do not want to talk about it. I set the glass cup down,

"I'm not answering that." I answer, slowly meeting her gaze. She shrugs lightly,

"Fair enough, just to be clear though, I was a little jealous." She admits, my eyes light up at this and I look intently into her eyes.

"Jealous?" I reiterate, her nodding her head. "How so?"

"You sleeping with Sir Sam the asshole. I mean, I can handle you and Sue sometimes, even though it really should be me there but... yeah, with him? Infuriated." She answers before patting the spot next to her, I immediately sit next to her, a light laugh coming from her at my eagerness.

"Oh, yeah?" I question, she nods her head, looking at me; giving me these eyes that I wish I could just grab her face and kiss her

"Oh, yeah." She answers, nodding her head.

"You wish it was you?" I ask her, wondering what her answer was. She sighs at this and shakes her head, blushing madly which makes me giggle, "You have to answer, my love." I reply, I see her smile at this and she turns to me, "Did. You. Wish. That. Was. You?" I ask her, nudging her slightly. She nods her head, resting her hand on my neck, using her thumb to stroke just under my jawline; her eyes focusing on my lips before meeting my stare.

"Of course, I did." She admits, a small sigh falling from her lips. "Who wouldn't want to do that with you?" She asks me, I blush at this and feel a warm feeling in my stomach. I rest my head on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her left arm, she rests her hand on my thigh; her thumb moving back and forth in comfort.