Mission with Kate Bishop

A/N: Kate Bishop x Reader

Backstory: Both of you are put on a mission and you both liked one another before but the feelings continued to grow throughout the boring mission that stretched out from only supposed to be a 3 day thing to a 3 week thing.

Also you're like the female version of Peter and have the same powers and a black and midnight blue suit that sort've sparks, you have the spider senses and the web shooters are always with you.

I honestly can't think of another name apart from Spider-Women. Sorry it's bad. Just can't think of a name.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K!

ANYWAY!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate shot the arrow which landed on the rope that moved from side-to-side that hit the bell in the bell tower, she exclaimed excited and danced around before it slowly began to fall apart; when she got caught, she turned around, her eyes widened.

"T-That wasn't... That wasn't me..." Kate denied as the clock fell which she slightly flinched at but never turned around, however she felt someone land softly next to her,

"Hello, Sir, what can I help you with?" The girl asked the guard, when Kate glanced at her; her eyes widened with shock to see someone she had also idoled for quite some time; Spider-Women.

"This girl here, had caused that tower just over there! To collapse!" He exclaimed,

"Well..." She chuckled before she webbed her stuff onto Kate's back and wrap her arms around her, "Bye, Mr Bodyguard! Nice seeing you!" She exclaimed before she got swooped away. Kate let out a small exclaim and when she hung onto the person who thankfully saved her from the very awkward interaction. She looked to see the female version of Spider-Man.

She had to admit, she let out a small squeal which made the girl flinch, she pulled them down and slowly descended onto the ground, she groaned and placed her hand on her head,

"Gosh, you know how to hit a high note." Spider-Women complained which made Kate gasp,

"O-Oh my god! YOU'RE— YOU'RE SPIDER—" The girl covered Kate's mouth as she had exclaimed quite loudly, giving away their position to the guard on the roof,

"Shhh, shhh, shhh! Please, please, just... please? I-I don't want to get caught. Hawkeye trusted me in bringing you to him, I don't want to mess this up." The girl explained, Kate just nodded her head. "Perfect, now hang on tight, alright?" Spider-Women told her, Kate nodded her head and clung onto her, letting out a small squeal. The girl looked at the closest tall building and shot a web toward it that launched the two in the air, the girl being springy and quite jumpy which made Kate laugh. Although she wanted to take Kate to Clint, from how excited she got. She wanted to show off a little, plus, she had to admit. Kate was quite the attractive women.

She set Kate down on a building and swung around a tower before she headed in her direction, simply having her hands behind her head and hummed and just as she got more and more closer, she shot two webs that stopped her, her legs barely scraping the road before she shut back up in front of Kate, landing smoothly,

"How'd I do?" Spider-Women hummed out, a smile on her face. Kate applauded her,

"Amazingly!" She scoffed out, a huge smile on her face. "Y—You are so cool! I swear, I've been a huge fan! Not— Not that I'm not a fan of you brother! I like him too, he's super cool! Not that you aren't cool, you both—"