"The Player herself isn't so bad after all."

A/N: Hailee x Reader!

Backstory: Hailee has been best friends with Y/n for a while but progressively noticed her antics of having constant one-night stands, being flirtatious and overly nice that even she would be oblivious too and when Hailee confronted it, it caused an argument. When they fall out, they realise that they have to film a movie and have to date in it but Hailee doesn't know it's Y/n she has to date and Y/n doesn't know it's Hailee she has to date.

Hope you all enjoy! Thank you for 300 reads! (:

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n walked onto set and had her outfit on to play the character that she had managed to get, it was a detective film and set in the 1960's. However her character - Kaitlyn Meyers - was quite the flirtatious and sarcastic character which made Y/n fall in love with the character in the first couple of pages of reading the first episode script.

She was wearing long black pants with black shiny boots and a white shirt with a black tie and a black long coat over it, she had a hat to top it off and was walking to the set to film one of the first scenes that she had to do. It was a late night shoot and she didn't know who was going to play her girlfriend in the show but she was quite excited.

When she arrived, she looked around to see the office that she was working in and walked over to the director Leigh.

"Hey, Leigh." Y/n greeted with a charmed smile on her face as she put her hand out for Leigh to shake, Leigh turned to her and smiled.

"Wow, you look great! So, we are just going to start off with a small montage of you at your work and then going home. Then you're going to film a scene at the house with your 'girlfriend'." Leigh explained to Y/n who nodded her head,

"Perfect, so, what do I exactly have to do?" Y/n questioned as she sat down in the seat that Leigh told her too, she picked up a case file and opened it to see an actual case in there that she scanned before focusing back on Leigh.

"So, you're going to sit there, good posture and everything. You're partner, Harriet Longhall is gonna come over and say goodnight," Y/n sees her cast mate, the two smiled at one another before she focused back on Leigh. "then just go back to skimming through the case and pretend like your writing something." Leigh continued to explain, Y/n nodded her head. "Got it?" She asked with a smile,

"Got it!" She exclaimed with a small, Leigh nodded her head and went over to Harriet and Y/n just got comfortable and remembered her lines.

*****

(Two hours later)

It was finally time for Y/n to meet who's playing her girlfriend, as soon as she turned the corner, she saw her ex best friend, Hailee Steinfeld. Her face dropped just like Y/n's.

"Nice seeing you here." Y/n chuckled out with one hand in her pocket.

"Trust me, I'm not a fan here to support you." Hailee fired at her which Y/n scoffed at,

"I'm offended, you sure? Cause I can always lend you something?" Y/n teased but Hailee hit her shoulder,

"Shut up. I'm still pissed off at you."

"Trust me, I can tell." Y/n sighed out as she rolled her eyes. Leigh could sense the tension and as much as she wanted them to fix the bickering, she wanted to focus on the movie first. Leigh explained what she wanted Y/n and Hailee to do and it progressively got more and more worse throughout then since they kept messing up and getting into an argument.