Game day

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n is playing for her team in a professional league and Hailee and her family go to support her.

By the way, you play for the Woman's Angel City FC. You're playing against against Washington Spirit. This also isn't based on any game that I've seen, this is just straight (could never be me) from my brain.

If you see OT it means (other team) if you see (MT) it means My team just to help you all out and I'm sure y'know the basics like (F) = Forward, (M) = Midfielder, (D) = Defender, I'd write defender most times if I can't be bothered putting a name. (GK) = Goalkeeper. Bladdy bladdy blah.

By the way, no hate to Collins, just need a "villain" and I like her last name. Seems sweet.

Inspo: You're my captain

Thank you for 338-334k!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Today is game day! I'm so excited and a little nervous as my girlfriend Hailee and her family is coming to see me play and I hope I do good as Hailee hasn't ever been able to come to any of my games so, I hope I do well. I've been practising like hell for weeks on end for this tournament. Even off-season I've just been training and practising. I love football. Yes, football. Not 'soccer'. Football.

I just finished drying my hair and I'm putting my favourite and lucky pair of boxers on then putting my Nike shorts over it, put my Nike white socks on with new Air Force 1's that I got, I put Hailee's hoodie on over and brush through my hair then go brush my teeth before I get a FaceTime from my favourite person in the world. My girlfriend, Hailee Steinfeld. I answer immediately to see her and Martini wearing matching Jersey's. More specifically my jersey.

Hailee has two, I told my coach I lost mines when really I gave it too Hailee and she didn't want to take it off, I don't blame her, she looked really cute it in. She gave me a new one but gave me a telling off, I didn't really care though, she got me a matching bracelet to hers and we both wear it all the time. I honestly never take it off, it's so cool.

"It's game day, baby!" She exclaims excitedly, I smile at her excitement.

"I'm so excited yet so nervous!" I laugh out, smiling to much as she looks way to darn cute right now.

"Why're you nervous? You're gonna do so great!" She tells me with a wide smile, I return the smile.

"Thank you, I just... I don't know, I just want to do good." I express to her, she nods her head lightly.

"I get that but don't you worry, whatever you do, I will be proud. Win or lose." Hailee assures me, I smile at this.

"So, when can I see my pretty girl?" I ask her, she blushes at this and looks around for a clock, before swiping down her phone to check the time, showing that it was 09:32am. The game doesn't start till 2 and I'm like 15 minutes away from the stadium. I have a great view of the stadium and people who would be lining up to head inside or buying food.

"In about... 20 minutes." She guesses, "Want me to head over the now? We can cuddle for a bit before you have to go." She suggests, I look at her with excitement.

"Yeah, that'll be fun!" I exclaim excitedly. She grins at this and places a kiss on Martini's head, "Noo, bring our daughter." I tell her,

"I was going to anyway. She misses her momma." Hailee replies as she picks up Martini and shows her to the camera, I smile seeing how cute she is.