⚠️"As...per...usual..."⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n relapsed and when her friend comforted her about it, she wasn't exactly the best in that moment so when her best friend finally got her to calm down. He called Hailee.

TW: Drug addiction, self-harm.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 70-74K! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL!

AND. HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I did a line this morning before Hailee woke up, she didn't notice a thing which was nice as I pretended to be asleep, once she left and gave me a kiss though, I mostly just kept long shorts on, walked around shirtless, tried working out but failed as I'm pretty sure I fractured my arm since I struggled to move it. I've been 5 weeks clean but I couldn't get rid of the temptation and ruined it for myself...

As per usual.

So, I called the only person I knew that'd help me and not tell Hailee. My best friend, Nate.

He was the one that got me into my drug addiction and whenever we hang out, we just get high together. Hailee doesn't know, we're still sorta new. She doesn't know much about my past and I wanna keep it that way if I'm honest.

"Nate? Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate, hey, uh, I—I need help." I inform him, I hear a small sigh from him. I can always tell that whenever he sighs, he's either in a really shitty mood or something. He always overreacts when I ask him for that.

"Shit, when are you not?"

"Alright, okay. Whatever. Can you drive me to somewhere where I can get my arm fixed that ain't a hospital?" I ask him, hoping that he knows where I can go. I force my eyes shut waiting for him to respond.

"What'd you do?" He asks me, I shrug lightly.

"Does it matter—?"

"Yeah. It does. Now, what'd you do?"

"I didn't do shit, Nate! Now can you help me or not?" I ask him getting pissed off at how stubborn he was acting for no reason.

"Shit... I'm coming over. I better not see any cuts or shit." He tells me sternly which I roll my eyes at.

"Yeah, no promises." I reply before hanging up trying to think of what else I could do. I chuck my phone on the bed and try moving my arm around hoping that it'll be better. There was a bang on the door and I walk over, unlock it, open the door and see Nate. He seems angry. "Shit, what's wrong with you?" I ask him letting out a small chuckle, he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not playing, what arm did you break?" He asks me which I sigh at, I move back letting him shut the door.

"I didn't break shit." I reply quietly making him laugh as he comes inside and shuts the door behind him,

"Yeah, right." He chuckles out, he points to the couch where I go shit and he puts a bandage on my wrist making it tight and giving me pain killers. He hands me water which I take.

"Thanks." I mumble in reply, I move my arm back and lean back on the couch. It's silent for a moment but I can tell that he's staring at me. "What?" I ask him, he sighs and shrugs lightly.

"Shit, I don't know, you got something you wanna tell me?"

"Thanks. And don't tell Hailee..." I tell him and get up to go pay him,

"Y/n, you got to tell her the truth. She's gonna find out eventually, just get it over and done with." Nate expresses to me which I chuckle at. I glance behind me to look at him as if he had just told me to not be depressed when you're in deep struggle.