⚠️"Some... Something happened..."⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

⚠️TW⚠️: Sexual Assault/ Rape. I will be slightly skipping over it, but it is a little triggering. So, I would skip this if you don't like Sexual Assault/ Rape.

This was requested by two people but with pretty much the exact same idea: LyraHarris9 LyraHarris

Summary: Y/n is in college and your lecturer holds you back and makes you feel uncomfortable. You go home and tell Hailee and she comes in when Y/n decides to stay off for the day and exposes him. 

Thank you so much for 115-119k! You guys are honestly so amazing <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm in my Psychology class, I can go home after this and I'm really excited because me and my beautiful girlfriend, Hailee Steinfeld, are going out to dinner tonight. I'm writing notes down and I hear my teacher, Mr Southham, call on me.

"Miss L/n." He calls on me, I look up and over at him.

"Yeah?" I ask in confusion. He gives me a small smile,

"Can you stay after class? There is something I'd like to discuss." He tells me, I nod my head.

"Uh, okay. Sure..." I mutter under my breath.

"Thank you." He thanks me, I continue to write down the notes and text Hailee what was happening.

"Okay, stay safe <3." She sends to me, I smile at this and put my phone in my pocket and hear Mr Southham continues to talk more Psychology shit. I don't really know why I haven't asked for a switch; I don't like him. He's a bit of a weirdo. I look around and see some girl staring at me, I look at her with confusion and give her a small wave. She starts to write a note and it gets passed to me, I open it and read it,

'Be careful, I've heard that he's assaulted a few girls.' The note read, my eyes fall onto the girl again and she nods her head before she continues to write down notes from what he was saying.

***

It was the end of class and I stay in my seat, hoping that he stayed by his chair, but he walks to the row down from me and leans against a chair and crosses his arms.

"So, I've noticed that you've been slightly slacking off in my class." He starts, I look at him with confusion, "Want to tell me what's been going on?" He asks me,

"Sir, I'm doing the best in your class with an 89% average. I don't see how that's classed as 'slacking off'." I express to him, he sighs lightly.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Miss L/n. I just want to ensure safety of a student." He expresses to me,

"Right, well can I go now?" I ask him, he shakes his head. I sigh, "What more do we need to discuss?" I ask him, staring him down in confusion.

"Well... I need you to follow me, because I can't find your email and add it to any calls." He explains to me, I sigh and grab my stuff putting it in my bag and I grab my laptop and walk toward his, he sits down on his chair, and he logs in; my leg bounces a little as I suck at standing still. I hate having to stand still, I either have to be fidgeting, or doing something.

He goes to Outlook, and I lean over and set my laptop down next to his, I open mines up and go onto Outlook before I turn back to his and search my username; I send myself an email but from his account, I wait a couple of seconds and feel something on my thigh, I ignore it for now and lean away getting the email.