Awkward

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: user79391218

Summary: Y/n is Anna's little sister and when Hailee and Y/n start dating, Y/n introduces the two not knowing that they were co-workers and Anna is surprised that a good best friend of hers is dating her little sister.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I've been talking to my girlfriend, Hailee, the past few days, she seems busy with her work and a little stressed out but overall; she seems really happy though about her job and what she does which I'm happy for her and I'd love to do something like that but I don't act nor know how too. Call me boring but I quite like my job as a writer, and I think I'd like to keep at that then actually writing.

You may be asking, 'What does Hailee see in you?' ask her! Not me! Because I question it too. I question her feelings for me as sometimes it just feels so unreal. Her love that she gives me is amazing, and I love her. But sometimes I can't help but wonder if she truly does just want to leave and is only here for something that I don't know about.

I've talked to Hailee about it before, and she tells me that she really does love me and she'll stay for as long as I'll let her but then again, she did also admit that sometimes words can't be all that is said to convince someone you love them. She's very wise which is something that I like about her, it's nice to hear her opinion and when you date a singer and you're stressed out; sometimes you can't help but like the idea of cuddling while she sings.

I always thought that was just for the movies or imagination but when Hailee did it for me when I couldn't sleep one night because I had so much on my mind, it was nice, calming, relaxing, and assuring.

The door opens which snaps me out of my own thoughts and I turn around to see my older sister, Anna, come in.

"Hey, Ann's." I greet her giving her a small smile, she smiles as she shuts the door over and walks toward me.

"Hey! Whatcha doing?" She asks me as she glances between me and my laptop.

"Working on a new script." I answer which she hums at. "How was work?" I ask turning my head toward her but still writing a few words before I stop and turn to her, giving her my full attention.

"Oh, it was great. A lot of fun. But! I do have something that I want to ask you." She tells me which I sigh at.

"Oh, god, what's up?"

"Can I meet your girlfriend? I haven't ever met her but she makes you so happy." She asks me, I shut my eyes for a moment trying to think if Hailee is busy.

"I'd need to ask her, see if she isn't busy with work." I reply which she nods her head at. We continue to talk, mess around, it was a good laugh. I'm really proud of Anna's success even if she denies it.

*****

Hailee came home a few hours later and Anna left a solid 30 minutes before she arrived home which was nice, there are times where I like having a break of being alone but I don't like the feeling of being alone, if that makes sense.

I've quickly forgotten that I haven't eaten anything but I know that if I go to get something, Hailee will ask me why I didn't think to get something earlier as it's like 7 now and I still haven't gotten any dinner yet but then again, I'm not hungry, I'm thirsty...

I debate it for a few seconds before Hailee comes in and sets a plate of food and a drink of water for me,

"You didn't have too, thank you." I thank her and give her a hug, she places a kiss on the top of my head and hugs me back. "How was work?" I ask her politely as she pulls away. She grabs a chair and sits next to me as I take a sip of my water and just focus on Hailee.