"...I'm sleeping with her." 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART TWO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

It's been a few days since the while fiasco and I have to admit, surprised that he has not texted me or anything. I was heading out to go to the gym and when I open the door; I see Hailee, Rylee and Caleb. My eyes widen slightly, but I quickly stop and just give them a fake smile.

"H—Hi... I—I didn't know that you guys were... coming over." I express to them, they all just stare me down while Hailee simply just looks forced to be there. I feel bad that's she's brought into this,

"Can we talk?" Rylee asks me, I nod my head slowly.

"Yeah...s—sure..." I mumble and clear my throat before I open the door more and move out the way, to let the three of them in. "Come in, come in." I tell the three, Caleb instantly walks in and storms over to the couch and sits down. "Okay..." I mumble. Rylee taps my shoulder as she walks past, "Yeah?" I sigh out.

"He'll come around. He's just... angry, right now." She informs me before she walks over to the couch, I nod my head and turn to Hailee.

"Hailee, I'm sorry, I'm so—" I began, whispering quietly to her. She shakes her head lightly.

"No, it's okay. It's all good. I was probably gonna do it sooner than you, honestly, felt as if I was about to burst." Hailee whispers back to me, I chuckle lightly at this and nod my head. She comes in and I shut the door, I turn to them and grab a chair and move in front of the couch; I set it down and sit down since there wasn't much room for me. The couch was L shaped but Caleb was facing the window and laid down then it was Hailee in the middle and Rylee on the left of Hailee. 

"So... what's up?" I ask the girls as I knew Caleb wasn't gonna talk to me since when you fall out, he acts a little immature.

"Caleb wants to talk to you and I knew the only way to express ourselves was if you three were all in the same room together. So, if you'll excuse me..." She groans out and stands up, walking toward my room, "I'll be going for a long and needed nap." She sighs out and heads into my room, she shuts the door over and locks it. I sigh and turn to Caleb who hasn't looked at me once. 

"Caleb, look, we're sorry for not telling you—"

"It doesn't matter that you never told me, I'm happy for you two... it's just..." He sighs, "I don't know." He mumbles,

"Great." I huff out, Hailee hits my knee. "Ow—"

"What Y/n means is that she's sorry and we hope that we can all swiftly move on." Hailee expresses to Caleb, who finally turns around but stares Hailee down. Still not looking at me.

"You knew I liked her—"

"I'm right here." I mumble,

"Okay, well you said we make a good couple and I was gonna tell you! But then you continued to talk about you and Y/n!" Hailee exclaims, Caleb just rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." He mumbles angrily.

"Okay, well... since this isn't going anywhere." I scoff out getting up, I feel Hailee stand up with me and delicately wrap her hand around my wrist. 

"Y/n..." She tells me sternly, I turn to her and sigh before turning to Caleb. We begin to mouth words to one another,

"It's not my fault—"