Anniversary Heartbreak

A/N: This is a Hailee x Reader!

Another long chapter, sorry!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up to see Hailee out of bed which made her groan, she was getting dressed and she seemed panicked,

"Hailee? What's going on?" Y/n asked, her raspy voice making Hailee just want to climb back into bed and hug her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to go. I'll be home soon, okay?" Hailee assured but Y/n sighed,

"Let me guess... manager needs you back in the studio? Or an interview?"

"Both..." She mumbled upset, Y/n nodded her head.

"Go rock 'em." Y/n said before she turned around away from Hailee and laid on her stomach, she kept her eyes shut the whole entire time as she knew if she opened them; she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. Hailee crawled onto the bed and placed a kiss on her shoulder, from her left to her right.

"I'm sorry, love." Hailee apologised, "I promise you—"

"It's fine. Just go..." Y/n muttered quietly, Hailee nodded her head then placed a kiss on her cheek, she got up and sighed, leaving the room and shutting the door quietly. As soon as Y/n heard the front door open and shut; she immediately opened her eyes. She heard Hailee lock the door and she moved two of the blinds apart from one another to see Hailee rushing to her car and getting in. Y/n sighed and groaned.

'Well... this is an amazing first anniversary.' Y/n thought to herself, she moved back a few steps before she fell backwards and laid down on the bed, completely shirtless. No bra on. She grabbed her bra, an oversized hoodie, long shorts and a pair of socks and dumped it in the bathroom; she turned the light on and shut the door behind her going for a shower.

*****

(Lunch-time)

Y/n decided to go out to their pool and go for a swim as she felt like she had nothing else to do besides that so, that's what she did. She put her swimming set-piece on and grabbed a two towels, she turned the temperature up and put music on quietly as she didn't want to disturb the neighbours. She got in the Hot tub first as the pool heated up and the waterfall turned on, she smiled but it quickly drained as she wished that Hailee was there.

She had a whole surprise for her and it wasn't till she got a text from Hailee that made her excited, she rushed over to her phone but when she read the text:

Hayes❤😘: Hey, I won't be back till 6pm! But I'll make it up too you. I love you!

Y/n sighed and punched the concrete, she practically screamed straight after as she heard the break, she groaned.

"FUCK!" She exclaimed and looked at her right hand to see her knuckles bleeding and it made her face furrow in discomfort. She sighed and got up; she turned the pool off and grabbed her phone as she kept her arm at a 90 degree angle and against her stomach, blood was dripping from where she punched the concrete, then to where the panel to higher the temperature to which she lowered and then turned the waterfall off, she walked over to the kitchen and sighed as she grabbed a shot of Vodka and downed it then put her hand under the water, hoping that the vodka would distract her from the horrible and aching pain that she had in her hand, she groaned when she felt the shock of pain that went up her arm.

"OH, FUCK!" She exclaimed as she didn't remove it away from the water but she shook her head and looked down shaking her head. After another 10 seconds, she removed her hand from the water and turned the tap off, she groaned and shook her head as she tried to ignore the stinging pain that was in her hand, she rushed upstairs and clothes on, settling on a white oversized t-shirt, black jeans, a blue/green flannel and white air force 1's. She called her best friend who answered almost immediately.