Drugged

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: LyraAlex

Summary: Y/n goes to a college party and some girl drugs you but your friends take care of you while one of them calls Hailee and waits for her to pick you up.

Second last request, I really am trying to get these out but I am sick at the moment hence why I'm posting later and stuff.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm sitting on the couch just watching everyone party and have fun, I'm not really a party person but my friends dragged me out to one and to be honest, I didn't want to do homework so I didn't. My girlfriend, Hailee, was worried for me going to the party which was, to be honest, fair. If she went to a college party alone and without me, I would be worried for her too.

She's the best... I miss her.

I haven't seen her in a few days as she's been busy with interviews but I don't mind, job's a job.

I see one of my college friends, Sophia, walk over to me.

"Come dance with us!" She shouts at me as the music was really loud, I shake my head. "Oh, come on!" She exclaims and sits on my lap, I sigh and sit up. "Don't be a party pooper!" She tells me which I laugh at.

"Firstly, you are drunk. Secondly, I don't want to be here. The only reason I am is because I want to make sure you little fuckers are okay and so I don't have to do homework." I explain to her making her laugh.

"Such a downer. And hey! I am not a fucker—"

"How many guys have you fucked?" I ask her jokingly, she hits my chest before standing up and putting her hand out. I take it and get up, already regretting this. I follow after her and see the rest of my friends.

***

I walk over to get a drink and this guy called Callum who's dating my friend, Valorie comes and stands next to me,

"Hey." He greets me,

"Hey, Cal. You alright?" I ask him, he nods his head and makes a drink handing it too me,

"Yeah, I made this drink; it's really good. You should try it." He tells me, I nod my head and take the drink downing it in one. I nod my head.

"Ooo! That's really good!" I exclaim in excitement, he chuckles at this.

"Want another?" He asks, placing his hand on my back, I immediately feel uncomfortable.

"Um, n—no. No. I'm good." I tell him and immediately go to leave, but he pulls me back.

"Hey, where are you going? We were just getting somewhere?" He asks me as he goes to lean in but Valorie comes in and pushes him away,

"What the fuck?" She exclaims,

"Val, I—"

"No, we're done. Fuck off now." She tells him and goes to turn to me but doesn't see him move, "I said fuck off!" She shouts at him, he rolls his eyes.

"Fine. Just so you know! She's drugged." He winks at me and storms off, how am I not surprised?

"What the fuck?!" Valorie chases after him while Sophia and my other friends; Ashley, Taylor and Julia rush over to me beginning to take care of me, it didn't properly knock in for another 20 minutes. I place my hands on Ashley's face,